Tool Houston 06 Rogers

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
freydaddy
Art Connoisseur

Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:06 pm

sniper wrote:
freydaddy wrote:You're welcome. I got mine and hope most everyone else got there's too...
How do you know without getting the e-mail????? Or have you?
Good question...I'm guessing I got in, as I sent my request right away and several minutes before it went "unavailable". I shouldn't assume though, should I?
sniper
Art Connoisseur

Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:09 pm

I have assumed MANY times with MANY different things. Usually bites me in the ass. I hope everyone that was sitting for almost two hours dosent have f5 tunnel syndrome and has something to show for it!
mono_666
Art Connoisseur

Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:10 pm

freydaddy wrote:
sniper wrote:
freydaddy wrote:You're welcome. I got mine and hope most everyone else got there's too...
Good question...I'm guessing I got in, as I sent my request right away and several minutes before it went "unavailable". I shouldn't assume though, should I?
never assume
you will always be disappointed
freydaddy
Art Connoisseur

Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:22 pm

mono_666 wrote:
freydaddy wrote:
sniper wrote:
never assume
you will always be disappointed
If I don't get one, it's not the end of the world. I like the piece but I'll have $75 to spend on the next hot poster that comes out.
Flimby

Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:24 pm

good luck everyone :D
shaunmcm

Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:33 pm

it'll be interesting to see the cut off time. i saw it immediately after it was posted but replied to jermaine's email that he'd sent me answering a question i had. after a few minutes i realized that wasnt the email we were supposed to send to. grrr. plus, i wasted a few minutes figuring out how to pay. it didnt make sense to me that we didnt need to pay up front. oh well. hopefully my time wasnt wasted.
thegig
Art Expert

Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:43 pm

I was at work and am ISO this one. :cry:
Yamar
EB Team Emeritus

Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:13 pm

Rejected!
Tra la la la la...
cernoch
Art Connoisseur

Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:15 pm

Hello...

Bad news. Unfortunately, the TOOL/Isis print was all sold out before your email was received. We took orders and processed them in the order we got them.
If there are any copies which become available, we will let you know.
Thank you so much for your support. We did our best to give everyone a fair shot. I apologize for not being able to make a print available to you.

thanks...
jermaine

'Live Suspiciously.'
http://www.JermaineRogers.com

On Sep 29, 2006, at 1:42 PM, Chris Cernoch wrote:
Sucks...

I thought I was pretty fast.

So anyone after 1:42 EST, No dice.
stickdude
Art Enthusiast

Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:18 pm

cernoch wrote:
Hello...

Bad news. Unfortunately, the TOOL/Isis print was all sold out before your email was received. We took orders and processed them in the order we got them.
Thank you so much for your support. We did our best to give everyone a fair shot. I apologize for not being able to make a print available to you.

thanks...
jermaine

'Live Suspiciously.'

Sucks...

I believe that is 1:42 CST, cause it went up around 2:37 EST. Sorry about your luck.
MJBelkin
Art Enthusiast

Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:19 pm

so when did everyones emails go out? im getting a little nervous. i sent mine at 1:38, i think I should be ok but we'll see

edit: well, I didnt get a rejection letter so thats good
Last edited by MJBelkin on Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marshhouse
Art Expert

Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:20 pm

shaunmcm wrote: i realized that wasnt the email we were supposed to send to. grrr.
Ooff. What addy was it supposed to go to?
Bacon is love.
stickdude
Art Enthusiast

Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:20 pm

MJBelkin wrote:so when did everyones emails go out? im getting a little nervous. i sent mine at 1:38, i think I should be ok but we'll see
Yeah, I'm nervous now too. I was 1:38 CST also.
cernoch
Art Connoisseur

Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:21 pm

stickdude wrote:
cernoch wrote:
Hello...

thanks...
jermaine

'Live Suspiciously.'

Sucks...

I believe that is 1:42 CST, cause it went up around 2:37 EST. Sorry about your luck.
Oops my bad, yeah 2:42 EST
boatingbenny
Art Expert

Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:25 pm

Mine was 1:39 CST...No email yet :shock:
Last edited by boatingbenny on Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.