Tool Houston 06 Rogers

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
freydaddy
Art Connoisseur

Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:18 am

ColdSoreSuperstar wrote:Generous man. Usually I wait to post that until they go on sale.
Just speading the love...I would hope someone would give me a "heads up" on something like this if I didn't know about it. Besides, it makes it interesting...Who will get one?
freydaddy
Art Connoisseur

Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:21 am

relentlesskevin wrote:great now i'll never be able to get this one! I have class at that time. :cry:
You sound like you have "a really BAD cold" coming on... :twisted:
sir_smokealot
EB Team Emeritus

Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:23 am

freydaddy wrote:
ColdSoreSuperstar wrote:Generous man. Usually I wait to post that until they go on sale.
Just speading the love...I would hope someone would give me a "heads up" on something like this if I didn't know about it. Besides, it makes it interesting...Who will get one?
Good on you for posting that. Shows you like to help.

I wont be around a computer that day, unfortunetly. Looks like I'll have to make some "arrangments" :twisted:
freydaddy
Art Connoisseur

Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:27 am

sir_smokealot wrote:
freydaddy wrote:

I wont be around a computer that day, unfortunetly. Looks like I'll have to make some "arrangments" :twisted:
We all love this stuff and I'm sure "arrangements" can be made, as you say. This gives people some time to hook it up.
sir_smokealot
EB Team Emeritus

Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:34 am

freydaddy wrote:
sir_smokealot wrote:
freydaddy wrote:

We all love this stuff and I'm sure "arrangements" can be made, as you say. This gives people some time to hook it up.

Yeah man, like I said, good on you for posting that. I understand how some would not want to post it, with poster values at what they are, but I think its good that some people still want to help out regardless.

If there was a thumbs up emoticon, I would place it here.

I got the email this morning, so I did read it, but by the time I got here, it was posted already.
jojobadass
Art God

Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:36 am

relentlesskevin wrote:great now i'll never be able to get this one! I have class at that time. :cry:

Class?? skip that fudge.......that's what college is for.
relentlesskevin
Art Expert

Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:23 pm

Still figuring that out.... It might be worth shipping class to get ahold of this one... I know i'll never be able to get ahold of it again! Or it might even pay off some of my bills!
rmjguttermouth
Art Connoisseur

Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:52 pm

I'm guessing $50, plus $10 shipping 8)
grande_mono
Art Connoisseur

Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:38 pm

Glad I have friday's off this semester 8)

I wonder what the "big change" on Nov. 1st will be ???
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:37 am

grande_mono wrote:
I wonder what the "big change" on Nov. 1st will be ???
My guess is the new site.
thegig
Art Expert

Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:39 am

Can anyone pick one of these up for me on Friday? I can get home and get them if I know what time they'll be on sale, but I can't take a four-hour lunch break. I asked Jermaine if he could hold one for me and he said no dice. PM me if you can help. Thanks.
Yamar
EB Team Emeritus

Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:42 am

I get the feeling that everyone's gonna be trying for themselves without a known onsale time. But you may get lucky...
Glad I'm not a rabid Tool fan although I'd still like to try and get this one.
Tra la la la la...
ColdSoreSuperstar
Art Expert

Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:07 pm

Yeah, I have a flight at five o clock PST that I need to make, so I don't know if I can stay near the comp the whole time.

Brutal. At least he's being fair, though.

I don't understand what wasn't fair about the old system, btw. You're on his list, he posts a time, be there or be square. I'm all about fair, but at the same time I need my fudge. I guess I haven't been shut out enough to complain.

As far as sharing info on this board, i'm for it also. I guess I just make sure it doesn't drymount me over(I wonder if that obscenity will show up as crease). I come here to talk about my appreciation/obsession with other junkies and artists, and I help out others when I can, and get help in return. Still, I like to know that sometimes I can have some sort of 'edge' in acquiring my posters, especially the highly coveted, quite limited, blink-and-they're-gone ones.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:48 pm

ColdSoreSuperstar wrote:Yeah, I have a flight at five o clock PST that I need to make, so I don't know if I can stay near the comp the whole time.

Brutal. At least he's being fair, though.

I don't understand what wasn't fair about the old system, btw. You're on his list, he posts a time, be there or be square. I'm all about fair, but at the same time I need my crease. I guess I haven't been shut out enough to complain.

As far as sharing info on this board, i'm for it also. I guess I just make sure it doesn't drymount me over(I wonder if that obscenity will show up as crease). I come here to talk about my appreciation/obsession with other junkies and artists, and I help out others when I can, and get help in return. Still, I like to know that sometimes I can have some sort of 'edge' in acquiring my posters, especially the highly coveted, quite limited, blink-and-they're-gone ones.
Don't drymount with me you piece of fudge. Have fun translating that one. :D
mono_666
Art Connoisseur

Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:32 am

i hope he doesnt wait till 359