Cypress Hill SF 10 Sperry

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
downbytheriver
Art Expert

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:42 pm

ahh...the claim was made that the clear hashoil on the 'caviar' was produced using ether to extract the THC and that the buds were then dipped in the THC extract/product.

Many folks frown on ether...my point was ether is fine if you producing devil's dander from the leaves of cocaplants. My best friends were two brothers that worked after school at the father's dentists office in the office apothecary/drug store back in the mid 80's. They often came home from work with some office supplies.

Then, along time later and worlds apart...the one brother had died and the other is imprisoned...

I was once bleeding to death slowly at 15000ft long past the last j bar & out post. I had a one inch gash to the bone on the back of my hand that wouldn't stop bleeding despite holding it over my head and applying pressure over and over it would start spurting blood when I let it go. My spring glove was drenched in blood. After about 15 minutes of that (and thinking the Jager shots at the last outpost that morning were prah'lee not helping my cause to stop the bleeding)...I honestly started to fade. It was such a beautiful sunny day, I had a nice sweat going, it was cold and the snow dry and wispy... and my vision started to turn yellow and black as I was fading without anyone in sight for as far as the eye could see.

Then, it just popped into my head. I remembered the one brother (from his dad's dentist office) cackling (thats the way he laughed) and telling me (10 yrs earlier) when I asked him what his dad used legal cocaine for in his practice..I flashed back I guess to dude cackling and telling me it was an "antiseptic analgesic". I had to ask what that meant and he cackled again and said that means it "kills pain and stops bleeding".

So, as i sat there under the top of a tree all mostly buried in fresh pow...I unzipped the pocket of my board pants, dug out the knot in my jeans pocket I had forgotten about (it had been in there since the ride out the 2 days before), took out my ratcheting snowboard wrench and put one straight to the face and dumped another in my gash and before I could get the sh!t back in my pocket it had turned into orange/pink crystals the length of the gash and totally stopped bleeding. Thats the story of how toecaine saved my life. I know, I know it kills most people and I highly recommend staying away from it at all costs. Buht, that said, everything has its purpose.

Ganja on the other hand has MANY medicinal purposes.
"lance wrote:drymount, man, this is better than Disneyland! chef wrote: I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? drymount! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here.
aotriple
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:13 pm

"Honeybud"
rssesq
Art Expert

Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:49 pm

green crack flowin round these parts.

its so fresh and so clean clean :drool:
biscocrack420
Art Expert

Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:54 pm

I am puffin' on a bunch of different strains atm. OG Kush, Athena Kush, LA Confidential, El Guido, and ATF. Life is good!!
pjtaper
Art Freak

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:20 pm

bubba cush, purp cush, purp cotton, sk5, blueberry... but it's the hash I love :)
oooooIIIooooo
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:25 pm

the ear wax is where it's at... screw the caviar. $90 a gram, but that stuff lasted me 3 1/2 months. a sesame seed sized dollop on a few leaves and get ready to have your face squished. the hawaiian stuff would make pressure on my face immediately, while the stuff that was made from a handful of kushes sent heat up my spine and into my head.

stuff is insane.

and that toecaine story was a great read!
an experiment in phonology
Catarax
Art Expert

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:28 pm

chem dog.. around here yo..

sixstringer wrote: I don't care how they look...I just want to pop off the top and huff the tube!
dasmitty11
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:40 pm

oooooIIIooooo wrote:the ear wax is where it's at... screw the caviar. $90 a gram, but that stuff lasted me 3 1/2 months. a sesame seed sized dollop on a few leaves and get ready to have your face squished. the hawaiian stuff would make pressure on my face immediately, while the stuff that was made from a handful of kushes sent heat up my spine and into my head.

stuff is insane.

and that toecaine story was a great read!
you got hosed :lol: :lol: :lol:

make your own oil. it's easy and way less than 90/g
pjtaper
Art Freak

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:43 pm

forreal, that earwax is good, but not that good, and not worth $90/g... the has I get is just like ear wax, except about 1/3 the price...
i love hash
Buddhaa
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:16 pm

i hate living in a non - legal state :( nothing of consistant quality
gonzo303
Art Freak

Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:13 pm

I'm loving the Durban Poison i've been having lately and some COUGH is always :drool:

Same fudge, different drop.
justbehmh
Art Expert

Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:47 pm

burnin the Durban with ya Gonzo :banana:
GerryJarcia wrote:oh and coke is only done properly when sniffed of the hardened penis of a homeless man.
jojobadass
Art Freak

Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Indicas are child's play

bring on the 12-week sativas
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
gonzo303
Art Freak

Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:05 pm

jojobadass wrote:Indicas are child's play

Durban is a Sativa, but 12 week sativa? Please explain!
Same fudge, different drop.
ottoisblotto2
Art Expert

Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:11 pm

jojobadass wrote:Indicas are child's play

thats why sour diesel is the shizzz. 90% indi, 10% sativa.
Makes novices freak out, keeps me in place.
thebends9 wrote:People are idiots