Spring Break 10 aelhra

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
EB Team

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:49 pm

downtown wrote:There was a lawsuit and he lost or conceded so there is your answer.
not that the law has all the answers or when it does the right answers but I see what you're saying
and - considering the subject matter - at a minimum it is disrespectful to not clear it with the model first
Last edited by 1972 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:50 pm

DT, :oops:
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
graphicjim24
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:30 pm

downtown wrote: He photographed a friend of mine with his dick up her ass and published the photos without her consent so there you go.
On a lighter note, your friend sound like a fun gal! :wink:
HLB98
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:00 am

gfraser wrote:yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, no, yes, yes.
no, no, no, no, no, no, no, yes, no, no
gfraser
Art Expert

Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:59 am

HLB98 wrote:
gfraser wrote:yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, no, yes, yes.
no, no, no, no, no, no, no, yes, no, no
greasy
Art Expert

Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:02 pm

downtown wrote:
1972 wrote:
downtown wrote:and published the photos without her consent so there you go.
why would terry need her consent? he took the pictures so they're his pictures, right?
You need a model release to publish photos.
yup. and for anything explicit, the primary producer (in this case, the photographer) also must keep records of the performers' ID's as proof of them being over 18, as per USC 2257. not complying with that law, established in 1995, carries some hefty penalties.
27 wrote: One time i was walking down the tracks when i was 4 yrs old and this train raped me in my butt.
http://www.GRAFantasy.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jayscollection/
Daan1981
Art Enthusiast

Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:09 pm

It's not a Terry Richardson picture. It's a picture of Terry Richardson taking a picture.

Having said that, I think Aelhra's work is quite dull. If it weren't for the boobies, no one would care.
chalkdust
Art Expert

Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Daan1981 wrote:It's not a Terry Richardson picture. It's a picture of Terry Richardson taking a picture.
:iagree:

boobies are pretty great, though.

of course I really don't need this print now (if you know what I'm saying) since I've stumbled upon the rest of the calendar pics online and let me tell you... Terry is one lucky tattooed photog.
alwaysalx
Art Expert

Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:01 pm

i just got an email from aelhra informing everyone that this piece of garbage is sold out, both editions

what the phuck is wrong with you people, this print is absolute CRAP!!!

man!! you put a few titties (ya, i said titties!!) on a print and everyone opens their wallets.

so disappointing, so so disappointing
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:37 pm

my nephew is about 15- I'm sure he will end up dating them all :rolling:
pewter14
EB Team

Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:55 pm

alwaysalx wrote:i just got an email from aelhra informing everyone that this piece of garbage is sold out, both editions

what the phuck is wrong with you people, this print is absolute CRAP!!!

man!! you put a few titties (ya, i said titties!!) on a print and everyone opens their wallets.

so disappointing, so so disappointing
As alluded to earlier in this thread, if you change the word "titties" to "paint splashes", your exact post could be thrown in many MBW threads.

Not sure why you feel the need to be so over the top about your dislike for this.
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
alwaysalx
Art Expert

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:21 pm

it's brutal, i am shocked it sold out

don't get me wrong, i think contemplations is a great piece but it did not sell out

it makes me want to make crap like this and sell it to you guys

there is so little creativity in this piece, it is shallow and void of any real meaning

everybody knows, tits are for kids!
noeldaddy
Art Expert

Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:46 am

I don't understand the hate. The female form is pure art. Just because he didn't draw or paint this doesn't mean it's not artistic. This is a great print for those that hang nude photography, and personally I think this is much nicer than hanging the actual picture. It forces your eye to be drawn in, and it somehow leaves something to the imaginaton (which is hard to pull off when there's so little to be left to the imagination). Nice print, nice price, with beauty splashed all over
ImageImage
eevildee
Art Connoisseur

Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:34 am

alwaysalx wrote:it's brutal, i am shocked it sold out

don't get me wrong, i think contemplations is a great piece but it did not sell out

it makes me want to make crap like this and sell it to you guys

there is so little creativity in this piece, it is shallow and void of any real meaning

everybody knows, tits are for kids!
Really? Because that mosaic of tile ripped from the Space Invaders video game speaks wonders...just saying. I'd rather stare at a nice set of tits than an 8-bit picture of anything.
ImagexImagexImagexImagexImage T.H.C.
eevildee
Art Connoisseur

Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:50 am

And the fact that someone would pay 240 bucks for what's probably less than 10 dollars in materials for a mosaic makes me want to run down to my local craft store and start creating and selling 8-bit mosaics of said rockin' tits.
ImagexImagexImagexImagexImage T.H.C.