Spring Break 10 aelhra

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
eevildee
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:32 am

If you wanna see more of these ladies do a search for the Pirelli 2010 Calendar all shot by Terry Richardson
ImagexImagexImagexImagexImage T.H.C.
alwaysalx
Art Expert

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:40 am

someone email terry and give him the heads up on this blatant rip :hanging: off
jellybeans187
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:06 am

there's a video too :drool:
hellosir
Art Freak

Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:27 am

alwaysalx wrote:WOW, WTF!

This isn't art this is thievery with a one color photoshop filter
These words coming out of the mouth of someone who loves Brainwash is tres ironique. Seriously, you are bar none the worst forum poster here

What's the difference between a color swap on a stock photo and a stock photo splashed with paint?
iratasan
Flipper

Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:22 am

alwaysalx wrote:
jellybeans187 wrote:Image

isn't this just a terry richardson picture with the colors changed?
WOW, WTF!

This isn't art this is thievery with a one color photoshop filter
maybe, but what's much more important:

fap! fap! fap!
hellosir wrote:
These words coming out of the mouth of someone who loves Brainwash is tres ironique. Seriously, you are bar none the worst forum poster here

What's the difference between a color swap on a stock photo and a stock photo splashed with paint?
oh c'mon, stop it. both of ya. in front of us: boobies, lots of them, for cheap as it was already stressed multiple times. you want to fight in the presence of naked, cheap boobs? why? that is taking the lords name in vain.
chalkdust
Art Expert

Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:40 am

eevildee wrote:If you wanna see more of these ladies do a search for the Pirelli 2010 Calendar all shot by Terry Richardson
highly recommended.

I now have a new love for Pirelli titties....I mean nipples....I mean tires. yeah, tires.
eevildee
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:29 am

My thoughts exactly... :lol:
ImagexImagexImagexImagexImage T.H.C.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:37 am

the thing is, is that most of Aelhra's prints are taken from photos. either you love it or hate it. but people come on, your acting like no one else does this! Plenty of others do; MBW, Fairey, Budich, just to name a few. They take stock photos and make simple to complex changes and call their own. It's all a part of art.
I like this, but then again, i like bewbs. :lol:
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
downtown
Art Expert

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:31 pm

It's total crap and its blatant plagiarism. Yes. Welcome to the modern world. Hello MBW. Hello Joshua Budich.
Terry Richardson wouldnt give a crap. My guess. He photographed a friend of mine with his dick up her ass and published the photos without her consent so there you go.
EB Team

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:36 pm

downtown wrote:and published the photos without her consent so there you go.
why would terry need her consent? he took the pictures so they're his pictures, right?
downtown
Art Expert

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:38 pm

Terry Richardson makes $40,000 a day to shoot these girls. Someone reprinting 20 screen prints of his image for $15 a pop doesnt even register on his screen.
downtown
Art Expert

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:40 pm

1972 wrote:
downtown wrote:and published the photos without her consent so there you go.
why would terry need her consent? he took the pictures so they're his pictures, right?
You need a model release to publish photos. The fact that they were XXX just makes it more distasteful and rude from a personal standpoint.
downtown
Art Expert

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:42 pm

There was a lawsuit and he lost or conceded so there is your answer.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:44 pm

downtown wrote:It's total crap and its blatant plagiarism. Yes. Welcome to the modern world. Hello MBW. Hello Joshua Budich.
Terry Richardson wouldnt give a crap. My guess. He photographed a friend of mine with his dick up her ass and published the photos without her consent so there you go.
yo, i not saying its the greatest masterpiece or anything to that nature. i'm just saying that this artist does the exact same thing that the above mentioned artists do; taking photos and applying changes to them.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
downtown
Art Expert

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:47 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:
downtown wrote:It's total crap and its blatant plagiarism. Yes. Welcome to the modern world. Hello MBW. Hello Joshua Budich.
yo, i not saying its the greatest masterpiece or anything to that nature. i'm just saying that this artist does the exact same thing that the above mentioned artists do; taking photos and applying changes to them.
And I'm agreeing with you.
We must be in Mercury Retrograde because everything is coming across wrong lately on these message boards.
I need a vacation from the internet.
Back to work !!!