Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 10 Cooper

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
mines
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:21 am

Kinsella5 wrote:
kramer73 wrote:
Kinsella5 wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Now I'm sad.
I would certainly agree with you on that statement, but a different kind of sad altogether. I never had an issue with you until you started acting all high and mighty on the forum mocking people's posting. If this is your excitement in your life, then I really do feel sorry for you.
you seriously need to chill.
I need to chill? Perhaps you should make that statement to the person who feels they need to mock everyone in their posting, that being CodeAhole. I realize it may be difficult for you but re-read the thread, I didn't attack anyone first, I simply posted about the prints. I thank for people who sent me PM's, there are a lot of good people here, and a few aholes too.
Go ninja go ninja go!
iratasan
Flipper

Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:42 am

goodbye Kinsella5. it has been "interesting".
ColdSoreSuperstar
Art Expert

Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:47 am

seppuku wrote:I will have some of these signed and numbered available soon.
Notices will go out through facebook group for time and place.

Cheers Blue for bumping the count on this thread... haha
ColdSoreSuperstar wrote:I'm reposting what I said in the release thread for posterity's sake:

the problem with Rhys' work is that he's so talented as an illustrator of details he's almost too talented - the eye gets bogged down
with the insane amount of detail he puts into each piece, and has nowhere to really rest or focus upon. I think a bit of restraint would
go a long way for him.
thanks for the compliment, I do like detail however I don't design my posters to be small jpegs on a computer screen, rather pieces that look much better in person and on your wall where you can see all the little detail and the composition really comes alive.
Hiya Rhys, glad to see you here.

I agree that judging a piece from a jpeg is hardly equal to judging it in person.
I do own one of your pieces, though, and at least as seen through my eye, I come
up against the difficulty I mentioned previously.

I think it would be interesting to see some of your detailed work on a somewhat more subdued or
minimalist background, letting the focus rest upon the subject/figure. Less texture behind the
subject might make it pop that much more.
not dead
Kinsella5
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:53 am

iratasan wrote:goodbye Kinsella5. it has been "interesting".
For someone who claims he doesn't like "drama" in his messages to me, you sure don't practice what you preach. So everyone can play along here, Iratasan here felt the need to send me a long message about Codeblue and how people should not take things personally, and how I should pretty much follow his advice, advice I didn't ask for. He was professional in his message to me and I thanked him, but I also responded back, but because he didn't like the fact that I was standing up for my postings, I was told not to bother him anymore, despite the fact that it was he that came to me. I mean come on, where do some of you people come from? If you are going to have a conversation with a person, it goes both ways, you can't expect to lecture to someone and not have that person respond back. Now he says he pretty much will bring it up to a moderator, but the question is "bring up what?" Am I not allowed to speak my opinions, especially when it is in a private message that I was sent by a person like Ira here? If not, then I guess censorship is alive and well and making it's home here on this forum. Basically if you don't want "drama", then don't create "drama". I said my peace here, Code even said his part, I thought it was over and done with but people like you Ira are continuing to let the drama thrive.

For those who have messaged me in support, and you all know who you are, I thank you, but now let's get back to the topic at hand, that being Rhys Cooper and his TMNT work, etc.

K5
mines
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:05 am

Kinsella5 wrote:
iratasan wrote:goodbye Kinsella5. it has been "interesting".
For someone who claims he doesn't like "drama" in his messages to me, you sure don't practice what you preach. So everyone can play along here, Iratasan here felt the need to send me a long message about Codeblue and how people should not take things personally, and how I should pretty much follow his advice, advice I didn't ask for. He was professional in his message to me and I thanked him, but I also responded back, but because he didn't like the fact that I was standing up for my postings, I was told not to bother him anymore, despite the fact that it was he that came to me. I mean come on, where do some of you people come from? If you are going to have a conversation with a person, it goes both ways, you can't expect to lecture to someone and not have that person respond back. Now he says he pretty much will bring it up to a moderator, but the question is "bring up what?" Am I not allowed to speak my opinions, especially when it is in a private message that I was sent by a person like Ira here? If not, then I guess censorship is alive and well and making it's home here on this forum. Basically if you don't want "drama", then don't create "drama". I said my peace here, Code even said his part, I thought it was over and done with but people like you Ira are continuing to let the drama thrive.

For those who have messaged me in support, and you all know who you are, I thank you, but now let's get back to the topic at hand, that being Rhys Cooper and his TMNT work, etc.

K5
Go ninja go ninja go!
chalkdust
Art Expert

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:07 am

Kinsella5
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:08 am

And to Rhys Cooper, my apologies that this thread had to turn ugly, and distract from the topic at hand. Even if you dislike my posts, I appreciate you posting here, and enjoy your work. The Gremlins print was insanely detailed, and incredibly accurate. TMNT as well. Looking forward to your next Alamo work as well.

K5
iratasan
Flipper

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:09 am

:lurk:

this is gonna be great. first the 6 PMs, then the not respecting of "there is no drama right now unless you wanna create it", as well as the two short responses "i have no interest in drama, goodbye", and of course the follow up "no interest in drama, please stop harassing me" and does anybody wanna guess if the final message "again. not interested in drama. therefore not reading it. i also asked ya politely to stop bothering me. i would kindly ask you again to respect that wish. thank you." was answered with another fruitless attempt to start a beef.

again, not interested, tried to help ya, which was rewarded by stalking. talk that through with a mod if you want or dig yourself deeper for our sheer entertainment. i don't care. try to start a beef. i won't be lured.

and all that because blue told ya that you did something wrong and told ya how it is handled right? wow, if that can't wait to observe how you will react to coldsore superstar.

anyway, switching to cinema mode. go ahead. last reply to ya.

Kinsella5
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:19 am

iratasan wrote::lurk:

this is gonna be great. first the 6 PMs, then the not respecting of "there is no drama right now unless you wanna create it", as well as the two short responses "i have no interest in drama, goodbye", and of course the follow up "no interest in drama, please stop harassing me" and does anybody wanna guess if the final message "again. not interested in drama. therefore not reading it. i also asked ya politely to stop bothering me. i would kindly ask you again to respect that wish. thank you." was answered with another fruitless attempt to start a beef.

again, not interested, tried to help ya, which was rewarded by stalking. talk that through with a mod if you want or dig yourself deeper for our sheer entertainment. i don't care. try to start a beef. i won't be lured.

and all that because blue told ya that you did something wrong and told ya how it is handled right? wow, if that can't wait to observe how you will react to coldsore superstar.

Again, it is YOU Ira that wants to keep the drama alive, you come across as how you don't want to be involved but you now prove you do. What you fail to acknowledge is YOU came to me via private messages, and I simply responded to EACH of your messages back to me. Is that not how a conversation works? You message me, I respond, etc etc. You simply couldn't handle the fact that I was standing my ground, and I even thanked you for being professional in your messages and that I had no grudge with you. Also my response to Code was not only based on his pointing out I did something wrong, when in fact I didn't, but that he has a H-I-S-T-O-R-Y of doing it towards me and others. And because you continued to message me, and I responded, you pulled the "I'm telling the moderators" card. It's time to grow up Ira. I have no issue with Coldsore, I wouldn't think he would have an issue with me. Simply put Ira, if you can't handle a conversation or debate, don't private message people giving advice when it isn't asked for. Ok? But do us all a favor and take it to a private message if you want to respond, but as I mentioned in my previous posting, I don't want to take up this thread anymore with the "drama" as you call it as it is quite disrespectful to Rhys and his work. I have spent too much time distracting from it, and that is why I offered up my apologies to Rhys here.

K5
mines
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:23 am

Kinsella5 wrote:
iratasan wrote::lurk:

Again, it is YOU Ira that wants to keep the drama alive, you come across as how you don't want to be involved but you now prove you do. What you fail to acknowledge is YOU came to me via private messages, and I simply responded to EACH of your messages back to me. Is that not how a conversation works? You message me, I respond, etc etc. You simply couldn't handle the fact that I was standing my ground, and I even thanked you for being professional in your messages and that I had no grudge with you. Also my response to Code was not only based on his pointing out I did something wrong, when in fact I didn't, but that he has a H-I-S-T-O-R-Y of doing it towards me and others. And because you continued to message me, and I responded, you pulled the "I'm telling the moderators" card. It's time to grow up Ira. I have no issue with Coldsore, I wouldn't think he would have an issue with me. Simply put Ira, if you can't handle a conversation or debate, don't private message people giving advice when it isn't asked for. Ok? But do us all a favor and take it to a private message if you want to respond, but as I mentioned in my previous posting, I don't want to take up this thread anymore with the "drama" as you call it as it is quite disrespectful to Rhys and his work. I have spent too much time distracting from it, and that is why I offered up my apologies to Rhys here.

K5
Go ninja go ninja go!
chalkdust
Art Expert

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:26 am

Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:45 am

Kinsella5 wrote:K5
Any relation to K Fed?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Kinsella5
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:50 am

Codeblue wrote:
Kinsella5 wrote:K5
Any relation to K Fed?
LOL! I will admit, I even liked that one.
titanm3
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:51 am

this thread currently sucks, and thats ridiculous because its about 4 giant prints of the Ninja Turtles, and they are bad ass prints.

Back on track:
http://www.metalinjection.net/tv/view/2 ... o-hardcore
birdwell
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:00 am

Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
Rainbows & Butterflies