Parlor Pattern Set 10 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
nimsu8
Art Expert

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:02 pm

hirschy75 wrote:Did anyone get an inverse? I got shut out

:2thumb:
Anonymous - "One of these days I'm going to type something clever or funny and it will end up as someone signature...one of these days"
HenryGaleWasHere
Art Expert

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:04 pm

I somehow snagged an inverse, went smooth and fast, then everything crashed and when it came back up for me the other 2 sets were already sold out.
schmoff
Art Expert

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:06 pm

damn, got shut out on all three, had each one in the cart, lost them all on the way back from paypal
KNEEL13
EB Team

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:07 pm

jjbehren wrote:Release Discussion Thread:

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopic.php?t=50151
casoriat
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:09 pm

how does anyone walk away with a print!? there has got to be some kind a trick!? every time i hit it the second they drop.....and Nothing!
nimsu8
Art Expert

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:17 pm

casoriat wrote:how does anyone walk away with a print!? there has got to be some kind a trick!? every time i hit it the second they drop.....and Nothing!
no trick.. or none that i know of.. just a lot of luck
Anonymous - "One of these days I'm going to type something clever or funny and it will end up as someone signature...one of these days"
appletree
Art Expert

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:18 pm

Yeah I wonder how people get a print. I have not tried for all the prints just some and I am now 0-4. I have never gotten a drop. Today was my closest and I clicked add to cart and got an error.

I have the page auto-refresh every 5s and its like they are always already sold out.

Cannot believe I have tried 4 times and never got a single one.
<3 + Image = T.H.C.

:::Johnathon Powers Photography:::
Sail wrote:it was all just a misunderstandingtree.
henrys301
Art Enthusiast

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:18 pm

one didnt even go up.rigged ,obey just sells to flippers and friends .cant keep doing this my blood pressure cant handle the frustration.1.59.45 nothing up.2.00one was sold out before other two were up.fix
maden
Art Expert

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:20 pm

KNEEL13 wrote:
jjbehren wrote:Release Discussion Thread:

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopic.php?t=50151
We'll kill the fatted calf tonight, so stick around

mr_rugby
Art Expert

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:23 pm

henrys301 wrote:obey just sells to flippers and friends
Shep & I breakdance together
appletree
Art Expert

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:39 pm

oops sorry wrong place to discuss the release. in regards to the art, i do like it. i have preferences of his other works but for like a hallway wall near a kitchen or something its not bad. personally i would not have it in my living room or bedroom just doesnt fit, but thats me.
<3 + Image = T.H.C.

:::Johnathon Powers Photography:::
Sail wrote:it was all just a misunderstandingtree.
casoriat
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:56 pm

casoriat wrote:how does anyone walk away with a print!? there has got to be some kind a trick!? every time i hit it the second they drop.....and Nothing!
Actually... PayPal says that my payment was sent, but I never got confirmation from obey (the site shut on me). Am I going to get a refund email? how long do those take to be sent?

I dont want to gynx myself... but Is it possible that I somehow defied the GIANT odds!!!
argiebaji
Art Enthusiast

Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:09 pm

casoriat wrote:
Actually... PayPal says that my payment was sent, but I never got confirmation from obey (the site shut on me). Am I going to get a refund email? how long do those take to be sent?

I dont want to gynx myself... but Is it possible that I somehow defied the GIANT odds!!!

I had the same problem a while ago with an obey print......No confirmation email from Obey but paypal had taken my money...I ended up with my print anyhow...against all the odds.... it may work for you too????

I got an Inverse too...but the print at the top also stated that was an inverse too, for a few mins.. :roll:
casoriat
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:16 pm

Werd! :D i have no idea which one it is if any. I tried at them all. thanks for the positives.
argiebaji wrote:
casoriat wrote:

I had the same problem a while ago with an obey print......No confirmation email from Obey but paypal had taken my money...I ended up with my print anyhow...against all the odds.... it may work for you too????

I got an Inverse too...but the print at the top also stated that was an inverse too, for a few mins.. :roll:
cardhawks
Art Expert

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:15 pm

no walks away with one.... It's taken me several years to get about 1 in 3 on high demand OG prints.