Hendrix Tribute Tour SF 10 Shaw/Donovan

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
bigmuls
Art Expert

Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:05 pm

Who got the red one? I got Lapis.
EADG23
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:09 pm

+1 Lapis
+1 Gold
:D
bigmuls
Art Expert

Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:12 pm

Just got a purple too.
KNEEL13
EB Team

Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:16 pm

I was going to buy the purple one, but I love my Jeff Wood Hendix and can't see ever hanging this one up too.

I can't believe the Jeff Wood one hasn't sold out yet.
afishcalledalex
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Only a few Pearl,Gold and cougars left :shock:
ceevee
Art Expert

Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:29 pm

Great Ron pic...
gammalyte
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:31 pm

NO COMMENT™®©
ceevee wrote:Great Ron pic...
My Body is subject to gravitation. My mind is not.

_.gammalyte
www.gammalyte.com
gammalyte[a]gmail.com
MrazAttacks
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:31 pm

Scored a Noir here
sidewaysscott
Art God

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:08 pm

i like the red the best. very cool.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
ceevee
Art Expert

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:30 pm

I bet that red is amazing in person.

I love that the star and eyes on each match the paper color.
ChrisShaw
Art Enthusiast

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:35 pm

Everyone,

The feedback on the Hendrix print has been overwhelming - wow - Thanks!

It was a fun print to make - I did the art & color seps, Ron did the text and managed the printing, ink & chemistry. It was pretty seamless. We also printed it together which isn't something we do often despite knowing each other for 25 years - Ron and I learned to screenprint together back in the day.

When Ron and I finished the printing we both got right back to work making the next poster... there wasn't much of a plan for selling these. Alex was supercool and put up the poster here for us - there was a really positive reaction to it - and thats when the plan to actually sell these started to come together. All the credit really goes to Alex for organizing this and getting Ron and I in line, and to Dave Hunter who got the website together so we could release these. Without them this poster might not have been released at all.

Especially a HUGE Thank You to everyone who picked up a poster or two and all the support here - I've been really amazed. This will probably get Ron and I making more stuff together.

Last, anyone who knows me knows that I don't sell a lot of my posters, especially online. I prefer to sit on 'em and do my thing at the occasional poster show. After reading some of the comments I want to say "point taken" in regards to releasing the all the edition info before putting these up for sale. We should have done that - but like I said, there wasn't much of a plan in place with these posters, and I didn't think of it. I was slammed doing something else, no bandwidth. Next time I'll do that for sure. I think all the info is out there now, but if there's any questions about these posters just ask.

Chris
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:39 pm

Thank God for Alex. I'm glad she's keeping you guys in line :lol:

Great work on the poster to you and Ron. I can't wait to see my purchases in person. I'll be like a kid on Christmas morning!

Can't wait to see your future projects... maybe another grand Tibetan Freedom Concert set might be in the works (wishful thinking).
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
kyle
Art Expert

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:41 pm

thanks for the scoop Chris !
Codeblue wrote:Hork is God, Jesus, the 12 disciples, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny all rolled into one beautiful lanky package.
kramer73
Art Expert

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:56 pm

I picked up one of the regular edition, but the variants look amazing!

And again, an artprint of this would be great as well! (hint hint)

Great job guys!
mistersmith wrote: Yet another pair of prints that I freak over, plan to frame for my office, buy for too much money, then stash away in a flat file because framing is balls expensive. Can't wait.
ricv64
Art Expert

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:59 pm

hey chris :pint:
shoot , move and communicate - 125th SIG BN saying

Leokani Okauwila