Bayreuth Series 1 10 RATA

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
iratasan
Flipper
Posts: 10055
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Milliways
Contact:

Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:15 pm

qtully wrote:
Scandi wrote:Why would you think it is a joke? :shock:
i wasn't implying that the piece itself was a joke (i bought one). i was just curious as to if the prices people are listing it for are a joke.
dude, i have seen older RATA stuff getting sold for way more. do you know his nike print from 2004, the one with the sweatshop? only 3 got out before the cease and desist letter flew in. that one is drymounting PRICELESS!
User avatar
Scandi
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:25 pm
Location: Germany

Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:45 pm

iratasan wrote:
qtully wrote:
Scandi wrote:Why would you think it is a joke? :shock:
i wasn't implying that the piece itself was a joke (i bought one). i was just curious as to if the prices people are listing it for are a joke.
dude, i have seen older RATA stuff getting sold for way more. do you know his nike print from 2004, the one with the sweatshop? only 3 got out before the cease and desist letter flew in. that one is drymounting PRICELESS!
I think we will see the same happening to the Bayreuth (or Beirut as I like to call it) series in the near future. RATA ist einfach geil! No homo.
Unconcerned, but not indifferent
iratasan
Flipper
Posts: 10055
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Milliways
Contact:

Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:29 pm

Scandi wrote:
iratasan wrote:
qtully wrote:
Scandi wrote:Why would you think it is a joke? :shock:
i wasn't implying that the piece itself was a joke (i bought one). i was just curious as to if the prices people are listing it for are a joke.
dude, i have seen older RATA stuff getting sold for way more. do you know his nike print from 2004, the one with the sweatshop? only 3 got out before the cease and desist letter flew in. that one is drymounting PRICELESS!
I think we will see the same happening to the Bayreuth (or Beirut as I like to call it) series in the near future. RATA ist einfach geil! No homo.
hmmm, you might be right. the bayreuth is way more popular than the sweatshop piece was, but maybe only because so few people saw the sweatshop piece in the first place before nike swiped all proof of it's existence from the planet. hmm, reconsidering, yeah, it might come close one day, but i think the sweatshop print will remain the holy grail of RATA prints for quite a while. only 3 survived, highly offensive, yeah this one is yet waiting for a contender.

jawoll dieses RATA ist eine geiles TYP. not sure about the homo thing though. i read somehwhere that he is a huge fan of traps (crossdressers) like the one shown below. fag or not, i like his work. who knows for sure anyways? the craziest rumors about his private life are floating around since ages. yesterday on E! i heard janeane garofalo hinting towards a possible engagement between the two. she has been spotted at his secret show in Bern as well. coincidence? the tabloids rather tend towards the theory that he exclusively has sexual relations with dead objects that are shapped like a deformed coke bottle. hmmm, that literally means translated that he has a steady relationship with heidi klum, right?

Image
User avatar
Scandi
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:25 pm
Location: Germany

Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:45 am

So you say RATA is in a relationship with Heidi Klum, but dreams of banging trannies? Wow. You learn something new every day I guess. I never would have thought RATA would go for Heidi Klum. :D
Unconcerned, but not indifferent
iratasan
Flipper
Posts: 10055
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Milliways
Contact:

Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:57 am

Scandi wrote:So you say RATA is in a relationship with Heidi Klum, but dreams of banging trannies? Wow. You learn something new every day I guess. I never would have thought RATA would go for Heidi Klum. :D
oh my, what do I know. i don't believe the klum story much though. on the other hand klum is like 90% dude, so basically he'd bang a tranny while dreaming of banging a cuter tranny instead.
User avatar
stoffel
Art Expert
Posts: 1036
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:00 am
Location: moon river
Contact:

Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:14 am

dude looks like a lady
i apologize to anyone who fought a grizzly bear to make it to a computer. i appreciate the support.
iratasan
Flipper
Posts: 10055
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Milliways
Contact:

Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:45 pm

all sold out. all shipped out. last one-off left this country this morning.

i hope you like all the bonus stuff and any positive AND negative feedback through PM would be much appreciated.

thank you so much.

RATA
estatebuyersmia
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 46
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:05 am

Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:02 am

NEVER RECEIVED MY PRINTS, LOST MY MONIES, CAUTION !!
iratasan
Flipper
Posts: 10055
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Milliways
Contact:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:23 am

estatebuyersmia wrote:NEVER RECEIVED MY PRINTS, LOST MY MONIES, CAUTION !!
you sure that we shouldn't talk about that in PMs or emails as we usually do? you filed a claim, the prints are also on the way, so no loss. OG is also almost finished as well. all good.
estatebuyersmia
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 46
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:05 am

Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:03 pm

THIS GUY IS A LIAR AND CON ARTIST, STOLE MY MONEY, BEWARE
User avatar
stoffel
Art Expert
Posts: 1036
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:00 am
Location: moon river
Contact:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:11 pm

estatebuyersmia wrote:THIS GUY IS A LIAR AND CON ARTIST, STOLE MY MONEY, BEWARE
Image
i apologize to anyone who fought a grizzly bear to make it to a computer. i appreciate the support.
User avatar
ottomatik71
Art Expert
Posts: 8484
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:33 pm

Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:23 pm

estatebuyersmia wrote:THIS GUY IS A LIAR AND CON ARTIST, STOLE MY MONEY, BEWARE
next time try (b) (/b) that makes more of an impact. just replace ( ) with [ ] and you will be set!
You are aware they are being shipped from Germany, right?
You are aware that Germany has the worst postal system since they attached letters to birds leg, right?
(which i'm sure all Germans will agree with me on that.)

How about we bring the anger down a notch and wait the usual 2 to 3 month shipping time from Germany to the USA.
If you dont have your print by August 1st. Then have at it.
-------
Trust we all are still waiting.
iratasan
Flipper
Posts: 10055
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Milliways
Contact:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:59 pm

iratasan wrote:
estatebuyersmia wrote:NEVER RECEIVED MY PRINTS, LOST MY MONIES, CAUTION !!
you sure that we shouldn't talk about that in PMs or emails as we usually do? you filed a claim, the prints are also on the way, so no loss. OG is also almost finished as well. all good.
estatebuyersmia wrote:THIS GUY IS A LIAR AND CON ARTIST, STOLE MY MONEY, BEWARE
i'll take that as a "no". ;)
estatebuyersmia wrote:UNSCRUPULOUS ARTISTS AND ART GALLERIES WILL BE FEATURED IN MY NEXT BLOG SO STAY TUNED!!
ah, i guess that means no. oh my, i just hope that he at least feels like a judas when the prints and the OG that i worked on 4 days straight arrive at his door.
ottomatik71 wrote:How about we bring the anger down a notch and wait the usual 2 to 3 month shipping time from Germany to the USA.
If you dont have your print by August 1st. Then have at it.
thanks, bro. :D
User avatar
entropy
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 995
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:58 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:09 pm

ottomatik71 wrote:
estatebuyersmia wrote:THIS GUY IS A LIAR AND CON ARTIST, STOLE MY MONEY, BEWARE
next time try (b) (/b) that makes more of an impact. just replace ( ) with [ ] and you will be set!
You are aware they are being shipped from Germany, right?
You are aware that Germany has the worst postal system since they attached letters to birds leg, right?
(which i'm sure all Germans will agree with me on that.)

How about we bring the anger down a notch and wait the usual 2 to 3 month shipping time from Germany to the USA.
If you dont have your print by August 1st. Then have at it.
-------
Trust we all are still waiting.
:D exactly. Doesn't the Stasi or Ministry for State Security still open and examine each piece of incoming and outgoing mail? They may even call RATA in for questioning. It's going to take a while. I'm just concerned with the DHS here in the U.S.: If they happen to open my parcel, they may place me on a watch list. Art can be a dangerous thing.
iratasan
Flipper
Posts: 10055
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Milliways
Contact:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:37 pm

entropy wrote:
ottomatik71 wrote:
estatebuyersmia wrote:THIS GUY IS A LIAR AND CON ARTIST, STOLE MY MONEY, BEWARE
next time try (b) (/b) that makes more of an impact. just replace ( ) with [ ] and you will be set!
You are aware they are being shipped from Germany, right?
You are aware that Germany has the worst postal system since they attached letters to birds leg, right?
(which i'm sure all Germans will agree with me on that.)

How about we bring the anger down a notch and wait the usual 2 to 3 month shipping time from Germany to the USA.
If you dont have your print by August 1st. Then have at it.
-------
Trust we all are still waiting.
:D exactly. Doesn't the Stasi or Ministry for State Security still open and examine each piece of incoming and outgoing mail? They may even call RATA in for questioning. It's going to take a while. I'm just concerned with the DHS here in the U.S.: If they happen to open my parcel, they may place me on a watch list. Art can be a dangerous thing.

:lol:

entropy & , i think you have just given me my next possible print ideas. free prints coming up after release.

did you know that the stasi only had 10% of the population under serveilance + matching file? that was enough to raise the widespread paranoia so much that almost the whole population believed that they had a file on EVERY SINGLE CITIZEN = they'd watch EVERYONE.

i should improve my "newspeak" so that they won't put me in "room 101" at "miniluv".
Post Reply