Shepard Fairey: Supply and Demand 10 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
kramer73
Art Expert

Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:17 am

jester wrote:
fluffhead wrote:
oldfartatplay wrote:
ottomatik71 wrote:That's some price for shipping a folded 18x24!
:shock: $0.01,any one got a discount code?
I wonder if the price will jump to $50 after a I put it in my cart :)

I may be mistaken but didn't people have issues with their CC after dealing with these people?
Pretty sure iconoclast had issues with CC info being taken in the past - if you ordered keep an eye on your balance. I hope they have things together at this point though. I picked one up myself.
I really want one of these but I gotta say right when I saw the site and especially since there is no lock sign to show that this is a protected purchase, it kinda raised a flag for me. If anyone wants to pick me up one that would be awesome. But I don't trust the way the site looks, be careful guys, I'm sure its fine but definitely be careful......

And if someone does order me a print, if you like Phish, or the Dead I'll send you 10 Phish or Grateful Dead dvd's to say thanks......
when you get to the page to enter your CC info, it switches to https, so I think it should be safe.
mistersmith wrote: Yet another pair of prints that I freak over, plan to frame for my office, buy for too much money, then stash away in a flat file because framing is balls expensive. Can't wait.
stantonwalsh
Art Enthusiast

Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:28 pm

I like that the print looks like Shep's installations.
Danno1
Art Expert

Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:02 pm

oldfartatplay wrote:
ottomatik71 wrote:That's some price for shipping a folded 18x24!
:shock: $0.01,any one got a discount code?
I wonder if the price will jump to $50 after a I put it in my cart :)

I may be mistaken but didn't people have issues with their CC after dealing with these people?
Not to distract anyone from purchasing these at all, but I just had VISA call me to make sure I authorized this purchase. Just got off the phone with her and she said everything looks fine, they were just calling to make sure. She also went ahead and checked on my recent VISA purchases also.
stay thirsty my friends
wizdom
Art Expert

Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:14 pm

My banked called me when I bought the Jordan set from UD just to make sure the purchase was authorized. This time I'm just checking my account often.
IamFrank007
Art Connoisseur

Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:37 pm

Why did 61 morons put this in their collection, when it hasn't even been shipped ? Golly Ge ,you got a 1 cent print, better add it to my collection, even thou, you don't have it. MORON :P
" I love Jack White, like a little brother"
Danno1
Art Expert

Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:40 pm

IamFrank007 wrote:Why did 61 morons put this in their collection, when it hasn't even been shipped ? Golly Ge ,you got a 1 cent print, better add it to my collection, even thou, you don't have it. MORON :P

Better yet, why do you care?
stay thirsty my friends
KNEEL13
EB Team

Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:49 pm

IamFrank007 wrote:Why did 61 morons put this in their collection, when it hasn't even been shipped ? Golly Ge ,you got a 1 cent print, better add it to my collection, even thou, you don't have it. MORON :P
It is easier to add it right when I buy it rather than when I get it since I am at the computer anyways. :roll:
gonzo303
Art Freak

Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:58 pm

Wow man. you are the 2nd person who has complained about this. what the drymount does it matter, i bought it therefore it will be in my collection. :roll:
Same fudge, different drop.
phriendlyone
Art Connoisseur

Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:59 pm

Us folks in Cincy already have it in hand and could be adding to their collections. These were just laying around at the opening on Firday.
TOXIC BEAUTY Records and Rock & Roll GALLERY located in Yellow Springs, OH for your poster wants and needs! (513)965-1195
recycler
Art Expert

Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:34 pm

Yeah, I add about half to my collection, this one, if it comes in good shape and is worth more than 1 cent then I may put it in my collection...right now to me it's like something you would buy at Spencers.
IggyD
Art Expert

Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:43 pm

What Moron would believe they would not get what they paid for....Image
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:46 pm

Dood, if this is really all you have to worry about, then I envy your life of leisure :lol:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
gonzo303
Art Freak

Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:47 pm

recycler wrote:Yeah, I add about half to my collection, this one, if it comes in good shape and is worth more than 1 cent then I may put it in my collection...right now to me it's like something you would buy at Spencers.
but you still bought it. so wouldnt it be part of your collection?
Same fudge, different drop.
Catarax
Art Expert

Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:49 pm

i always add it to my collection, then update the information when i get it.. that way when i go to search for it, all i have to do is go into my collection. it's not like you are going to jinx your print by doing it..
sixstringer wrote: I don't care how they look...I just want to pop off the top and huff the tube!
Staunchy
Art Expert

Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:51 pm

wow, live and let live
i and i