White Cosmonaut 09 Geddes

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Post Reply
automator
Nobody
Posts: 130493
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:22 am

This topic is dedicated to: White Cosmonaut 09 Geddes

Image
User avatar
hillsj2001
Art Expert
Posts: 1632
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:00 am

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:23 am

i would love to see and image of the print from anyone who scored this or the set...trying to decide whether to pick these up as a set or just one
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25827
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:44 pm

Picked up the set of 2 from Geddes Website. Think they will make a good series framed along with Alley and Heat Death in my office. Now, do I do a common frame style or not?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
rhythmgtr5
Art Expert
Posts: 1343
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:38 pm

Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:34 pm

rubberneck wrote:Picked up the set of 2 from Geddes Website. Think they will make a good series framed along with Alley and Heat Death in my office. Now, do I do a common frame style or not?
It's nice to see another toadies fan on the board. Be sure to post some pictures of all your Geddes once they get framed up. My White Cosmonaut should be arriving soon and I'm looking for ideas.
User avatar
rhythmgtr5
Art Expert
Posts: 1343
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:38 pm

Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:56 pm

Arrived from Australia this week. Such an awesome print :drool:


These were taken with two different cameras.

Image

Image

Image

Image
automator
Nobody
Posts: 130493
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:49 pm

New image White Cosmonaut 09 Geddes
Detail

Image
automator
Nobody
Posts: 130493
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:49 pm

New image White Cosmonaut 09 Geddes
Detail

Image
automator
Nobody
Posts: 130493
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:50 pm

New image White Cosmonaut 09 Geddes
Detail

Image
User avatar
CharlesDeMar
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 702
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:05 pm
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:59 pm

I am surprised these haven't sold out yet.

http://www.jeremygeddesart.com/popups/pinkp.html

One of his best, IMO. Looks stunning in person (as with most of his stuff).
User avatar
roo
Art Expert
Posts: 4354
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:45 pm
Location: Sydneysiding

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:08 am

CharlesDeMar wrote:I am surprised these haven't sold out yet.

http://www.jeremygeddesart.com/popups/pinkp.html

One of his best, IMO. Looks stunning in person (as with most of his stuff).
I finally weakened and ordered one of these and glad i did as there is only one left, so if anyone is on the fence pull the trigger while you can..... :ziggi:
User avatar
rossi1102
Art Expert
Posts: 1022
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:00 am

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:47 am

roo wrote:
CharlesDeMar wrote:I am surprised these haven't sold out yet.

http://www.jeremygeddesart.com/popups/pinkp.html

One of his best, IMO. Looks stunning in person (as with most of his stuff).
I finally weakened and ordered one of these and glad i did as there is only one left, so if anyone is on the fence pull the trigger while you can..... :ziggi:
Damn you, because of your post I finally caved and got the set, wish I had gotten it a year ago when USD was still worth more than AUD, oh well, still excited for them and hopefully my order got in fast enough.
User avatar
roo
Art Expert
Posts: 4354
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:45 pm
Location: Sydneysiding

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:53 am

rossi1102 wrote:
roo wrote:
CharlesDeMar wrote:I am surprised these haven't sold out yet.

http://www.jeremygeddesart.com/popups/pinkp.html

One of his best, IMO. Looks stunning in person (as with most of his stuff).
I finally weakened and ordered one of these and glad i did as there is only one left, so if anyone is on the fence pull the trigger while you can..... :ziggi:
Damn you, because of your post I finally caved and got the set, wish I had gotten it a year ago when USD was still worth more than AUD, oh well, still excited for them and hopefully my order got in fast enough.
either way good move i say well done....$50 that i get mine before you.... :)
User avatar
roo
Art Expert
Posts: 4354
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:45 pm
Location: Sydneysiding

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:44 am

Man i am glad i pulled the trigger on this last night :) ......SOLD OUT....... :ziggi:
User avatar
machination
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 7847
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:08 pm
Location: Maple Leaf Land
Contact:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:01 am

roo, you probably get your prints first, eh? Lucky :)
Image
User avatar
sidewaysscott
Art God
Posts: 22112
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:22 am
Location: denver

Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:11 am

roo wrote:Man i am glad i pulled the trigger on this last night :) ......SOLD OUT....... :ziggi:
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
Post Reply