Sonic Youth San Diego 10 Moss

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:43 am

This topic is dedicated to: Sonic Youth San Diego 10 Moss

middayshadows
Art Expert

Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:44 am

need it!
jmacd
Art Expert

Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:49 am

middayshadows wrote:need it!
+1
coleslaw
Art Expert

Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:58 am

:clap:
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
Drama79
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:12 pm

got it!
coleslaw
Art Expert

Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:32 pm

on sale today @t Posters & Toys:

http://www.postersandtoys.net/servlet/Detail?no=999

Free Die-Cut Sticker Included in $25 price tag...go get 'em!!!
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
Blot911
Art Enthusiast

Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:56 pm

Another awesome print by Mr. Moss!

Can't wait for his movie prints to be reprinted :drool:
Check out my art & designer toy blog The Blot Says... at www.TheBlotSays.com
Follow The Blot on Twitter at Twitter.com/TheBlotSays
mcgod
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:29 pm

Blot911 wrote:Can't wait for his movie prints to be reprinted :drool:
?
I thought he never printed any (although he was planning it last year)
Always assumed he'd never get past the licensing issues etc. and just scrapped 'em
Blot911
Art Enthusiast

Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:49 pm

I believe three of his movie posters got printed, but most of them were damaged while in transit to the UK. As a special prize for buying his Lost print, Locke's Secret, directly from him, 3 lucky purchasers got one of the prints.
wizdom
Art Expert

Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:52 pm

he is a great designer :clap: much respect
mcgod
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:59 pm

Blot911 wrote:I believe three of his movie posters got printed, but most of them were damaged while in transit to the UK. As a special prize for buying his Lost print, Locke's Secret, directly from him, 3 lucky purchasers got one of the prints.
Do you know which ones? Curious as to how he could sell any of 'em with the obvious licensing issues
Blot911
Art Enthusiast

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:12 pm

I can't remember off the top of my head, and once the Locke's Secrets allo sold out the page was changed. I know I saw a screen capture though. I'll see if I can find it and post a link.
Blot911
Art Enthusiast

Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:22 am

mcgod wrote:
Blot911 wrote:I believe three of his movie posters got printed, but most of them were damaged while in transit to the UK. As a special prize for buying his Lost print, Locke's Secret, directly from him, 3 lucky purchasers got one of the prints.
Do you know which ones? Curious as to how he could sell any of 'em with the obvious licensing issues
mcgod, the three movie posters Moss gave away were Die Hard, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and Deer Hunter. I'm not sure if these were "posters" or "screen prints" though. And no clue as to whether these are officially licensed or not.
middayshadows
Art Expert

Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:28 am

Blot911 wrote:
mcgod wrote:
mcgod, the three movie posters Moss gave away were Die Hard, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and Deer Hunter. I'm not sure if these were "posters" or "screen prints" though. And no clue as to whether these are officially licensed or not.

The above is correct. They were screen prints. They were printed up and most were damaged/destroyed in transit. I's assume the three he gave away were copies that survived. He is planning on reprinting them this year.
talkingdeads
Art Expert

Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 am

how many signed Moss prints are out there for 40 bucks for a totally awesome band? I love this print, thank you Mitch for setting this up!!!