American History X 09 Moss

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
JAWilmesJr
Art Expert

Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:16 pm

I'm still confused as to how/why this is in the database since it has never been printed. Are there quite a few jpeg images that are in the database?
Goonies never say die!
therivler1
Art Expert

Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:12 am

i love the design aspect, but still no way I could ever put that on the wall.
zapper
Art Connoisseur

Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:57 am

therivler1 wrote:i love the design aspect, but still no way I could ever put that on the wall.
yup.

and a BIG NO to swastikas.

even if something is a clever idea, sometimes it shouldnt be executed. :hanging:
s_k_y
Art Expert

Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:49 pm

This being on the front page made me think of this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UsGVCdEJds

(1:34 mark to be specific)
hirschy75
Art Expert

Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:02 pm

zapper wrote:
therivler1 wrote:i love the design aspect, but still no way I could ever put that on the wall.
yup.

and a BIG NO to swastikas.

even if something is a clever idea, sometimes it shouldnt be executed. :hanging:
It's to bad swastikas turned into such a horrible image thanks to Hitler, considering they're still used by a lot of the world
reminder: ink on paper
sniper
Art Connoisseur

Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:12 pm

chalkdust wrote:my grandpa killed a bunch of Nazis.
Every Nazi should die a slow death... Living or dead... I'm not a violent person and I believe that forgiveness should be given but, if you make that choice there is much more wrong with you besides your beliefs, shrouded in fear and low self worth. I am going to watch Inglorious Bastards now...