Cyberman 09 EMEK

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
pjtaper
Art Freak

Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:06 pm

AOXOMOXOA wrote:This is one of my favorite EMEK prints.
Agreed... and I'm probably one of the few people who feel this way, but I am THRILLED that these are being released, and I hope this drives the prices down for the 1st editions so I can score them too...
I don't collect EMEK for the value, his work is just too badass to even think about flipping!
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:08 pm

AOXOMOXOA wrote:This is my favorite EMEK print.
Fixed.

Well, the original Tool poster, that is.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
pewter14
EB Team

Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:17 pm

Hoping for the same lively discussion we had in the Malleus Ketsueki thread ... where's turnJBup?
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
ColdSoreSuperstar
Art Expert

Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:14 pm

I posted as much in the Cybercycle thread.

Peeps can't be havin' fudge both ways.
not dead
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:16 pm

Not me, it's gheeeeeeeeeeyness.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
ColdSoreSuperstar
Art Expert

Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:17 pm

mine was more of a provocative post than an actual call for discussion.
Although I would assume that's fairly obvious.
not dead
theomont
Art Expert

Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:01 pm

I'll take a puzzle but disagree with a bunch of cyberman art prints floating around. Same with the bicyclist.
http://theomont.blogspot.com - check it if you get a chance.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:06 pm

pewter14 wrote:Hoping for the same lively discussion we had in the Malleus Ketsueki thread ... where's turnJBup?
Jim had A LOT of valid points when it came to the Malleus (re)releases... and, per the recent auctions on the 'Bay, he was pretty much spot on!
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
theomont
Art Expert

Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:28 pm

Actually, I guess I don't care that the Cyberman and Bicyclist are going to be an art print. If more people can enjoy the image in their house then why not? I'm glad I have the gig posters and will go after the puzzles but will leave the art prints alone.
http://theomont.blogspot.com - check it if you get a chance.
downbytheriver
Art Expert

Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:23 pm

What time do the cyber man oven mitts and signed/numbered kitchen aprons drop?

The holiday season is almost upon us and I need to knock some shopping out. I know theres alot of folks that get that same cyberman look everytime they have to think of something "new"/different to fix for dinner - what a perfect gift !

I've never anticipated a drop like this one before! ! I can only hope to get one....I know my girlfriends gonna' drop it like its hot if I get my mitts on one of these mitts!!!!
"lance wrote:drymount, man, this is better than Disneyland! chef wrote: I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? drymount! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here.
McDung
Art Connoisseur

Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:15 pm

downbytheriver wrote:What time do the cyber man oven mitts and signed/numbered kitchen aprons drop?

The holiday season is almost upon us and I need to knock some shopping out. I know theres alot of folks that get that same cyberman look everytime they have to think of something "new"/different to fix for dinner - what a perfect gift !

I've never anticipated a drop like this one before! ! I can only hope to get one....I know my girlfriends gonna' drop it like its hot if I get my mitts on one of these mitts!!!!
The Cyberman mousepad and skateboard deck will have to do for now.
http://www.zazzle.com/ap_emek/cyberman+gifts

Who still uses a mousepad though?
kj1nyr
Art Expert

Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:17 pm

McDung wrote:Who still uses a mousepad though?
I do, at work. I've got 4 desktops in dilbertland. I've got one Rolling Stones tongue mousepad, one Pearl Jam stickman and one each of these:

It's a way for me to have a little piece of my collection at work without fear of it being stolen. :artist:
McDung
Art Connoisseur

Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:21 pm

Do you use the mousepad for its intended purpose or do you just love the art on it?
pjtaper
Art Freak

Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:25 pm

I hope he does an art print of the PJ Peace guy!
kj1nyr
Art Expert

Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:08 pm

McDung wrote:Do you use the mousepad for its intended purpose or do you just love the art on it?
both, but mainly intended purpose. I test software, I'm running 3-4+ computers at a time all day every day.

Of course most days I've also got ebeans, OMG, obey, DCaaPB, FB, LostARGS, twitter and several other things going on when I should be working. :)
shh, don't tell my boss!