And that's why my hand was shaking ... 09 Danger

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
User avatar
rmoore
Art Expert
Posts: 6559
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:13 pm
Location: Charlotte
Contact:

Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:19 pm

This one glows in the dark too! The text, window, Locke's flashlight and the stars all have GID ink.
User avatar
But-we-unleashed-a-lion
Art Expert
Posts: 3677
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Portugal

Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:22 pm

rmoore wrote:This one glows in the dark too! The text, window, Locke's flashlight and the stars all have GID ink.
This is the first GID Danger ever right?
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52605
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:23 pm

Best Danger eva?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
comountaingolf
Art Expert
Posts: 9944
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:36 pm
Location: The 19th Hole

Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:26 pm

Codeblue wrote:Best Danger eva?
N O P E :wink:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
User avatar
lightyears2010
Art Expert
Posts: 8920
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:00 am
Location: 1901 west madison street

Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:40 pm

Codeblue wrote:Best Danger eva?
depends on whether you're looking to buy or sell.
User avatar
jjbehren
Flipper
Posts: 12740
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:00 am

Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:33 pm

The rain on this is a really nice effect. Much more subtle than in the pics above (which I'm sure is due to the flash).

Would be perfect if mine didn't come with the top right corner dog-eared about 1.5" into the print. :cussing:
User avatar
tranito
Art Expert
Posts: 7996
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Canada

Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:40 pm

jjbehren wrote:The rain on this is a really nice effect. Much more subtle than in the pics above (which I'm sure is due to the flash).

Would be perfect if mine didn't come with the top right corner dog-eared about 1.5" into the print. :cussing:
Do you intend to frame it?
Kramerica wrote:There are a ton of really nice people who come across as complete dickheads on EB.
User avatar
jjbehren
Flipper
Posts: 12740
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:00 am

Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:47 pm

My intentions are yet to be determined with this one.
User avatar
cadeallaw
Art Expert
Posts: 5447
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:12 pm
Location: Dayton, OH
Contact:

Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Best of the Lost series thus far?
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52605
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:02 am

jjbehren wrote:My intentions are yet to be determined with this one.
Imageg
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
But-we-unleashed-a-lion
Art Expert
Posts: 3677
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Portugal

Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:34 am

I've had several Danger prints in my hand and I may only speak for those but damn!
This thing is gorgeous! It's the best Danger I've seen
The rain texture looks like an original layer of stokes or something
I'm not trying to hype this first b/c I think it doesn't need that and second I bought this to trade but now that I saw it in person I guess I'll keep it
jd5745
Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:08 pm

Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:10 pm

Well i just purchased this on ebay and I cant wait to frame it and hang it. With the prices sky-rocketing I could only afford 1 of these prints and it came down to this one and the Ben Linus one but after seeing the photos on this forum I knew this was the one. Cant wait to get it :D
User avatar
electrachrome
Site Admin
Posts: 18108
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:00 am
Location: Boston

Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:28 pm

jd5745 wrote:Well i just purchased this on ebay and I cant wait to frame it and hang it. With the prices sky-rocketing I could only afford 1 of these prints and it came down to this one and the Ben Linus one but after seeing the photos on this forum I knew this was the one. Cant wait to get it :D
congrats...and welcome to EB
User avatar
igotid
Art Expert
Posts: 1226
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:00 am

Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:25 pm

Does anyone have pictures of this framed yet? Still debating my framing options...
User avatar
PrintNoob87
Art Expert
Posts: 8862
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:55 pm
Location: Milwaukee

Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:19 pm

igotid wrote:Does anyone have pictures of this framed yet? Still debating my framing options...
Here's somebody's from over at Lostargs
http://www.flickr.com/photos/44295199@N04/4171613808/
Post Reply