Pearl Jam Philadelphia IV 09 Tomorrow

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:45 am

This topic is dedicated to: Pearl Jam Philadelphia IV 09 Tomorrow

shortybunchups
Art Enthusiast

Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:46 am

worst series ever
dropthis
Art Enthusiast

Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:44 am

shortybunchups wrote:worst series ever
agreed 100%..
had to buy this one though b/c the show itself was just ridiculous. it may never leave the poster tube however..
cnewcombe4

Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:26 pm

You were able to get a poster tube. I could not find any there
dropthis
Art Enthusiast

Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:51 pm

cnewcombe4 wrote:You were able to get a poster tube. I could not find any there
no I couldnt find one either.. just meant I'd be keeping it in a tube at home
southerngarden
Art Expert

Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:25 pm

so that green alien was cool enough for all four posters? how original...
lightyears2010
Art Expert

Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:09 pm

looks like philly got some yin with their yang. 4 great shows and 4 terrible posters. cant wait for the 10c to put the 10/31 boot up.
YellowBedwetter
Art Expert

Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:21 pm

i was at 3/4 nights and managed to get all 4 posters...i think they're pretty cool but thats just me
ive never been much of a fan of ames and i knew klausen wasnt going to do any plus they smell drymounting incredible

there was a rumor he was going to show up one night to meet ppl and sign the posters but idk if he ever showed up...read his email on the forum and he said he def won't get around to selling a s/n edition til after the new year and he still wasnt making any guarantees which is a bummer
morecoffee
Art Expert

Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:54 pm

YellowBedwetter wrote:i think they're pretty cool but thats just me
I like them too. This last one sold out once the show ended on Saturday.
People were buying up the other ones that were left from earlier in the week.
skinneej
New User

Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:32 am

really disappointed in these posters, did he realize that this was the final show ever at the spectrum? how about some mention of that?
how about a halloween theme, or a wrecking ball, or some philly spectrum legends in the poster?
southerngarden
Art Expert

Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:51 am

skinneej wrote:really disappointed in these posters, did he realize that this was the final show ever at the spectrum? how about some mention of that?
how about a halloween theme, or a wrecking ball, or some philly spectrum legends in the poster?
i think these pretty much suck, but all the costumed folks on the posters relate kinda well to a halloween theme...maybe its just me...
ketstroxan
Art Expert

Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:38 am

As a set, i dig em. I attended the last 2 shows too. My bro made the observation that there being a robot present for each night might represent the so-called robots that actually attend every night. He attended all 4 so i guess that's why he thought that. Then again he's much quicker to pull things out of images than i am. I tend to just see everything all at once for a while.
blazedoutbee
Art Expert

Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:47 am

ketstroxan wrote:As a set, i dig em. I attended the last 2 shows too. My bro made the observation that there being a robot present for each night might represent the so-called robots that actually attend every night. He attended all 4 so i guess that's why he thought that. Then again he's much quicker to pull things out of images than i am. I tend to just see everything all at once for a while.

I agree these posters look really nice and vibrant in person, the ink is thick and heavy...Not to mention that they have that lovely Obey smell to them....My prints arrived today but my 10/31 was damaged anyone ever deal with 10 club and them replacing a print? Thanks....
moemoe6434
Art Connoisseur

Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:26 am

Actually, as others mentioned, these Philly prints are pretty damn nice in person. They have a lot of POP to them and the ink is a real nice consistant thick coating..... I actually like them quite a bit.

shortybunchups wrote:worst series ever
You must me new here, there are some downright terrible series out there:

morecoffee
Art Expert

Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:44 am

blazedoutbee wrote:
ketstroxan wrote:As a set, i dig em. I attended the last 2 shows too. My bro made the observation that there being a robot present for each night might represent the so-called robots that actually attend every night. He attended all 4 so i guess that's why he thought that. Then again he's much quicker to pull things out of images than i am. I tend to just see everything all at once for a while.

I agree these posters look really nice and vibrant in person, the ink is thick and heavy...Not to mention that they have that lovely Obey smell to them....My prints arrived today but my 10/31 was damaged anyone ever deal with 10 club and them replacing a print? Thanks....
They won't replace your damaged poster. You can get a refund on your money if you return it to them.
I think these posters are awesome. The 31st is my favorite of the four. If the damage isn't across the face, I'd recommend that you keep what you have. The 31st sold out at the show. I think people will eventually realize how nice these are...