long quiet life 06 McCarthy

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody
Posts: 127774
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Tue May 30, 2006 4:55 pm

This topic is dedicated to: long quiet life 06 McCarthy

Image
User avatar
Yamar
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 15402
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Ithaca, NY

Tue May 30, 2006 5:05 pm

Can't wait for it to get here so I can frame it up!!!
Tra la la la la...
User avatar
dougr
Site Admin
Posts: 9833
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:00 am

Tue May 30, 2006 5:19 pm

Yamar wrote:Can't wait for it to get here so I can frame it up!!!
agreed, what a beaut :!:
User avatar
coxgt
Art Expert
Posts: 2479
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Land of Milk and Honey

Tue May 30, 2006 7:21 pm

I ordered one today, and can't wait to see this glow in the dark. I admit this is my first "real" glow-in-the-dark poster and am eager to see it gloooowwww!!!
User avatar
Yamar
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 15402
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Ithaca, NY

Tue May 30, 2006 8:27 pm

Dan's glow pieces are the best. Frame it and enjoy. I'd put Emek's glow stuff in 2nd place - haven't seen many other folks utilize it.
Tra la la la la...
User avatar
thegig
Art Expert
Posts: 3154
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:00 am
Location: rva
Contact:

Tue May 30, 2006 8:31 pm

Yamar wrote:Dan's glow pieces are the best. Frame it and enjoy. I'd put Emek's glow stuff in 2nd place - haven't seen many other folks utilize it.
The Emek moe. NYE is badass.
wetfeet4u
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:00 am

Wed May 31, 2006 11:19 am

Dan's glow pieces espicially this one are two pieces in one not just a poster that glows in the dark. This thing rocks.
jimi36
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:00 am

Wed May 31, 2006 2:35 pm

coxgt wrote:I ordered one today, and can't wait to see this glow in the dark. I admit this is my first "real" glow-in-the-dark poster and am eager to see it gloooowwww!!!
at the risk of sounding stupid...where does one order this?
User avatar
jojobadass
Art Freak
Posts: 19927
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:00 am
Location: chick-fila
Contact:

Wed May 31, 2006 2:38 pm

jimi36 wrote:
coxgt wrote:I ordered one today, and can't wait to see this glow in the dark. I admit this is my first "real" glow-in-the-dark poster and am eager to see it gloooowwww!!!
at the risk of sounding stupid...where does one order this?
http://www.danmccarthy.org/PRINT.DETAIL ... tlife.html
User avatar
coxgt
Art Expert
Posts: 2479
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Land of Milk and Honey

Wed May 31, 2006 2:39 pm

http://www.danmccarthy.org

Should find it there

Damn, jojo is on point!
jimi36
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:00 am

Wed May 31, 2006 4:03 pm

damn that was fast from both of you, thanks!!

just picked one up myself...
User avatar
treesis
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 813
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Inside my flat file

Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:52 am

looks beautiful, i cant wait to get mine.
User avatar
jojobadass
Art Freak
Posts: 19927
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:00 am
Location: chick-fila
Contact:

Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:51 pm

Congrats on the EB award Dan.........sweet stuff!!
User avatar
Chris
Art Expert
Posts: 1475
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Indiana

Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:27 pm

Wow :shock:

This glow in the dark actually works. Nicely done!

Looks incredible w/ the lights out.

:wink:
User avatar
Bread8
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 16438
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 12:00 am
Location: D.

Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:07 pm

Chris wrote:Wow :shock:

This glow in the dark actually works. Nicely done!

Looks incredible w/ the lights out.

:wink:
good to hear. i was a lil worried when i saw the night portion was a computer rendition, but i figured by the time people took real pics of it the print would be sold out. Looking forward to it.
Post Reply