Ween / Flaming Lips Morrison 06 EMEK

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Post Reply
User avatar
jojobadass
Art Freak
Posts: 19927
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:00 am
Location: chick-fila
Contact:

Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:06 pm

josephrose wrote:SO, has anyone else not go their's -- like me. :(

I have not received mine.
ricosg11
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 426
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:00 am

Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:27 pm

i heard the folks who didnt recieve them yet are gettin the tool berlin thrown in as a gift.

rico
User avatar
sasquatch
Art Expert
Posts: 3963
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:00 am

Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:29 pm

ricosg11 wrote:i heard the folks who didnt recieve them yet are gettin the tool berlin thrown in as a gift.

rico
:lol:
User avatar
sasquatch
Art Expert
Posts: 3963
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:00 am

Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:34 pm

jojobadass wrote:
josephrose wrote:SO, has anyone else not go their's -- like me. :(

I have not received mine.
How did you sell one for 350.00 then?
User avatar
jojobadass
Art Freak
Posts: 19927
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:00 am
Location: chick-fila
Contact:

Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:40 pm

josephrose wrote:
jojobadass wrote:
josephrose wrote:SO, has anyone else not go their's -- like me. :(

I have not received mine.
How did you sell one for 350.00 then?

I have not received mine...........that I purchased the day it went on sale. Better?
mono_666
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:00 am

Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:03 pm

whats a fair price on one of these???
s/n
davidmerrick
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 335
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:00 am

Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:12 pm

just got mine, and its way better in person like most of his stuff, i dont even care if it glows. One of EMEK's best IMO :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
electrachrome
Site Admin
Posts: 17693
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:00 am
Location: Boston

Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:13 pm

mono_666 wrote:whats a fair price on one of these???
s/n
small run of a super hot designer...I'd say tripple the original price would be market value.
ricosg11
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 426
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:00 am

Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:20 pm

if ya ask me the cyberman and how ta turn a womun inta an lectirc geetar are my faves of his, cept maybe if i could afford the tool berlin original, and some of his other skull/non band related works. Not to say that everything that has come out in the past year hasnt been beautiful. just personal preference.
User avatar
sasquatch
Art Expert
Posts: 3963
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:00 am

Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:23 pm

davidmerrick wrote:just got mine, and its way better in person like most of his stuff, i dont even care if it glows. One of EMEK's best IMO :lol: :lol: :lol:

His stuff is always better in person.
Last edited by sasquatch on Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
sasquatch
Art Expert
Posts: 3963
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:00 am

Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:25 pm

electrachrome wrote:
mono_666 wrote:whats a fair price on one of these???
s/n
small run of a super hot designer...I'd say tripple the original price would be market value.
I would be guessing.
Last edited by sasquatch on Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ldiddy
Art Expert
Posts: 2860
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:00 am

Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:07 pm

I've never had a problem getting a print from Emek and he responds to my e-mails regularly. I even got the Ween Emek from Fox Theater months after it "sold out." Being that others have had trouble I guess I'd ask whether or not you are in regular contact with him? I simply shot him an e-mail and he said he had one for me seconds later. Politeness and the fact that I don't sell his prints probably got me on his preferred list. Just an FYI.
User avatar
sasquatch
Art Expert
Posts: 3963
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:00 am

Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:43 pm

ldiddy wrote:I've never had a problem getting a print from Emek and he responds to my e-mails regularly. I even got the Ween Emek from Fox Theater months after it "sold out." Being that others have had trouble I guess I'd ask whether or not you are in regular contact with him? I simply shot him an e-mail and he said he had one for me seconds later. Politeness and the fact that I don't sell his prints probably got me on his preferred list. Just an FYI.
He's defintely a really good guy. He's also a really busy guy.
Last edited by sasquatch on Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
oldsyd
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 856
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:00 am

Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:47 am

Thanks everyone for clarifying what I thought. I've never purchased an EMEK, so this is new to me. I guess I just dropped the ball on this one. Wanted to get one because I caught the 7/31 Ween show, and this was as close as I could get.

-j
User avatar
mcnail
Art Expert
Posts: 3122
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Iowa

Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:16 am

oldsyd wrote:Thanks everyone for clarifying what I thought. I've never purchased an EMEK, so this is new to me. I guess I just dropped the ball on this one. Wanted to get one because I caught the 7/31 Ween show, and this was as close as I could get.

-j
Des Moines? I was at that one too. Where are you from?
Post Reply