Why? Tour 09 Danger

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
GR8Dane
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:01 pm

upseeker wrote:
dr_flie wrote:Damn.. missed out on the art print due to a meeting going overtime. Oh well. 2 per person kind of sucks I agree, but it's his store. He can run his sales however he wants.
He CAN, but why would DD approve if he wants his art to go to people "who really want it."
Why all the blame? Jeez... You guys never missed before?

DD could have done a run of 500. Then what?

Win some, lose some. Move on.
upseeker
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:03 pm

tranito wrote:
upseeker wrote:
dr_flie wrote:Damn.. missed out on the art print due to a meeting going overtime. Oh well. 2 per person kind of sucks I agree, but it's his store. He can run his sales however he wants.
He CAN, but why would DD approve if he wants his art to go to people "who really want it."
upseeker wrote:Anyone willing to trade jabberwock for the art print? :P pm me.
Says the guy who has already posted he's ready to trade his copy and in the wrong thread at the first place
Get the string out of your ear.
iratasan
Flipper

mcnail wrote:Youd be surprised how few people take the 2 per person option. I guess I have too much faith in humanity.
i didn't see it until after the purchase. you put so much great stuff online simultaniously so that i have not a milisecond to read ANYTHING. get in, throw it all in the cart, check out and the hope that everything you wanted was still available when you checked out.
mcnail
Art Expert

In case anyone cares, less than 10 people bought 2.
RupertPupkin
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:04 pm

GR8Dane wrote: DD could have done a run of 500. Then what?
Well, then I would probably have got one I guess. Anyway, I'm over it, enough already. Certainly didn't want to come across as douchey, just post-sale disappointment frustration. Experienced plenty of times before!
upseeker
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:04 pm

This thread sucks. Too many looking for hidden intentions. Read the thread from the jabberwock and watch how DD dissected the flippers.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:05 pm

upseeker wrote:
Dude, you sounds like a little whiny LOST bitch... I think the Arg is calling for you :twisted:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
jenga
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:06 pm

iratasan wrote:I'm german, we prefer to find people over the internet who would agree that we cook and eat them, but a good knife fight is not bad either
ColdSoreSuperstar
Art Expert

wah wah wah
not dead
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Wonder if DD's smackdown on ebay flippers yesterday taught any lessons or there will be copies up within the hour.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:07 pm

jenga wrote:the poster is still there..

http://www.postersandtoys.net/servlet/Detail?no=979
For those that missed on the art print, don't see why the gig print wouldn't work for you... and it's cheaper :wink:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:08 pm

ColdSoreSuperstar wrote:wah wah wah
:lol:
> THC X 9 <
sir_smokealot
EB Team Emeritus

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:11 pm

ColdSoreSuperstar wrote:wah wah wah
When can we expect another OMG post?
Or were you a one hit wonder?
Go tell the women that we're leaving.
RupertPupkin
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:12 pm

comountaingolf wrote:
jenga wrote:the poster is still there..

http://www.postersandtoys.net/servlet/Detail?no=979
For those that missed on the art print, don't see why the gig print wouldn't work for you... and it's cheaper :wink:
yeah, bought that, but it appears to have words on it unfortunately.
ColdSoreSuperstar
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:14 pm

Yeah, I need to get my fudge together. I'm sorta bogged down with writing a thesis.

If possible, I'ma try to get one out in December. Also, after May I'll be a graduamate so expect more then.
not dead