Pearl Jam SLC 09 Klausen

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Post Reply
User avatar
edgar
Art Expert
Posts: 4344
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:00 am

Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:59 pm

Sawyer wrote:a coveted print....small venue with a great poster....i honestly think one could fetch $250 on ebay......top 10 PJ print ever.
I've got one that can be yours for half that...
Grateful69Phish wrote:anybody this stupid doesn't become naturally intelligent!
User avatar
pewter14
EB Team
Posts: 15307
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:58 am

Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:00 pm

Just read over on 10c that there were plenty of these left over at the end of the night.
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
GR8Dane
Art Expert
Posts: 8339
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:00 am
Location: The Mothership

Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:22 pm

pewter14 wrote:Just read over on 10c that there were plenty of these left over at the end of the night.

If your in it to flip.... better gitter dunn.... I think that the print runs are very very hi this time around....
User avatar
pewter14
EB Team
Posts: 15307
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:58 am

Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:31 pm

GR8Dane wrote:
pewter14 wrote:Just read over on 10c that there were plenty of these left over at the end of the night.

If your in it to flip.... better gitter dunn.... I think that the print runs are very very hi this time around....
noting the increase in run size of both Klausen (Ed's '09 solo shows) and Ames' A/Ps ... I think you're right.
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
ramblingBling
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:00 am

Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:18 am

jojobadass wrote:looks cool.

but I wish felix jones was doing better tonight.

word holmes word
bring it on 'cause i'm no victim
pjtaper
Art Freak
Posts: 10371
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Waiting on EMEKs site for another sale...

Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:52 pm

such a sick print! I made 3 friends leave the bar to come check this out last night, and they were all shocked!
GET THIS POSTER, it is drymountin rediculous.
YellowBedwetter
Art Expert
Posts: 1172
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:00 am
Location: NYC

Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:04 pm

pjtaper wrote:such a sick print! I made 3 friends leave the bar to come check this out last night, and they were all shocked!
GET THIS POSTER, it is drymountin rediculous.
were you able to trade for the DCFC EMEK?
pjtaper
Art Freak
Posts: 10371
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Waiting on EMEKs site for another sale...

Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:11 pm

also, this show was so damn good I have decided to go to LA for the last two shows... flight booked!
Sawyer
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 1:00 am

Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:43 pm

...so 233.50 on ebay....i guess i wasn't hitting that pipe, huh fellas?
User avatar
ThierryHenry
Art Expert
Posts: 1369
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:00 am

Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:10 am

Sawyer wrote:...so 233.50 on ebay....i guess i wasn't hitting that pipe, huh fellas?

Quite stupid of people to pay that when 10C & BK haven't had their sales yet.
blazedoutbee
Art Expert
Posts: 4046
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:00 am

Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:17 am

Sawyer wrote:...so 233.50 on ebay....i guess i wasn't hitting that pipe, huh fellas?

give yourself a big pat on the back! way to go! these will still be available through ten club and klausen....
zufmeister
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:00 am

Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:47 am

Any idea when 10C or Klausen will be putting them up 4 sale ?
pjtaper
Art Freak
Posts: 10371
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Waiting on EMEKs site for another sale...

Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:54 am

probably after the tour... I'd guess in the year 2010...
McDung
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 819
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:00 am

Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:03 pm

zufmeister wrote:Any idea when 10C or Klausen will be putting them up 4 sale ?
Hopefully at TRPS...
pjtaper
Art Freak
Posts: 10371
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Waiting on EMEKs site for another sale...

Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:12 pm

man I want to go to TRPS
Post Reply