Page 3 of 7

Re: Death Blossom 09 Choe

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:19 pm
by blazedoutbee
Image

titties :heart:

Re: Death Blossom 09 Choe

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:35 pm
by boatingbenny
:drool:
I cant wait to get this!

Re: Death Blossom 09 Choe

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:37 pm
by comountaingolf
boatingbenny wrote: :drool:

I cant wait to get this!
... lucky sons of bitches... :spocth2:


... Congrats! :wink:

Re: Death Blossom 09 Choe

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:40 pm
by venush13
:drool:
Looks wonderful!

Re: Death Blossom 09 Choe

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:41 pm
by samuraiwriter
boatingbenny wrote::drool:
I cant wait to get this!

Re: Death Blossom 09 Choe

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:09 pm
by hellosir
Big hot mess, nothing about it is vaguely enticing. Colors don't even work together...

Re: Death Blossom 09 Choe

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:26 pm
by Blackheart
nljdj wrote:
comountaingolf wrote:
nljdj wrote:how do you get one of these?
nljdj wrote:The lotto is real; snagged one. 8)
Soooooo... as of Saturday afternoon you had no clue and missed out on the main Choe drop, but you were lucky enough to get chosen during the Gallery raffle on Sunday? That, my friend, is AMAZING luck and you need to stock up on lotto tickets today, try to hang out with super models and try to see if you can find a benefactor to fund your dreams & desires... Seriously, that's INSANELY lucky! :twisted:
I manage to ALWAYS miss anything I really want and get stuff I really could care less for. Found out about this print Saturday morning. Saturday I also found out through the blog that people are e-mailing bobby at 12:01 P time and at 9 am, I sent one in. Gone of course.

He told me to try the lotto.. Bam.

I cant believe you bought this for your brother in law!!!

PS: i will trade you colleen for this print......

Re: Death Blossom 09 Choe

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:29 pm
by nljdj
Blackheart wrote:
nljdj wrote:
comountaingolf wrote:
nljdj wrote:how do you get one of these?
nljdj wrote:The lotto is real; snagged one. 8)
Soooooo... as of Saturday afternoon you had no clue and missed out on the main Choe drop, but you were lucky enough to get chosen during the Gallery raffle on Sunday? That, my friend, is AMAZING luck and you need to stock up on lotto tickets today, try to hang out with super models and try to see if you can find a benefactor to fund your dreams & desires... Seriously, that's INSANELY lucky! :twisted:
I manage to ALWAYS miss anything I really want and get stuff I really could care less for. Found out about this print Saturday morning. Saturday I also found out through the blog that people are e-mailing bobby at 12:01 P time and at 9 am, I sent one in. Gone of course.

He told me to try the lotto.. Bam.

I cant believe you bought this for your brother in law!!!

PS: i will trade you colleen for this print......
as long as you are the one clubbing her on the head like a caveman..... done deal! :clap:

Re: Death Blossom 09 Choe

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:31 pm
by nljdj
hellosir wrote:Big hot mess, nothing about it is vaguely enticing. Colors don't even work together...
Image

*better photo of what was scanned.

colors? :D

Re: Death Blossom 09 Choe

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:43 pm
by ill
I must admit I was a bit perplexed by the comment as well, until I realized he was just a big troll. Then I stopped caring.

Re: Death Blossom 09 Choe

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:53 pm
by hellosir
The bottom half of her face juts out way too much...cavewoman? Not hot

Re: Death Blossom 09 Choe

Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:33 am
by samuraiwriter
Death Blossom, 2/38, has arrived. Safe and sound in sunny Florida. :D

Re: Death Blossom 09 Choe

Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:49 am
by boatingbenny
Pics

Re: Death Blossom 09 Choe

Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:08 pm
by samuraiwriter
I will not have this framed for a bit... I will not be removing it from the tube, the framer will.

Re: Death Blossom 09 Choe

Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:14 pm
by RupertPupkin
I want this