Tool Denver 06 EMEK

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
benfrith
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:08 am

please add a/p edition of 25 (there is one on ebay)
clem99
EB Team

Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:24 am

is there another variant of this one to be released :wink:
art is the only justification for pain :)
norbyjake
Art Connoisseur

Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:27 am

clem99 wrote:is there another variant of this one to be released :wink:
Nope.
clem99
EB Team

Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:35 am

norbyjake wrote:
Nope.
are there any older emeks with unreleased variants then, sorry to be cynical but i suspect some troops are restless with all this , and i have even heard of different answers from the same email depending on who sent the email to the emek camp
norbyjake
Art Connoisseur

Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:44 am

clem99 wrote:
norbyjake wrote:
Nope.
are there any older emeks with unreleased variants then, sorry to be cynical but i suspect some troops are restless with all this , and i have even heard of different answers from the same email depending on who sent the email to the emek camp
I suspect that Debi (L'imagerie) has variants of pre-2003 emeks that she doesn't even know she has. At some point she may stumble upon them, who knows.

Post-2003, there are no "unreleased" emek variants. However, there are quite a few variants that exist in personal collections that do not appear on eb. I own some of these, and the reason that I do not add them to the site is because hundreds (conservative estimate) of eb members would pester the living fudge out of emek if they knew they existed. I suspect others that own similar pieces feel the same way.
mbrennan
Art Expert

Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:48 am

that seems like a silly reason not to add them
norbyjake wrote:
clem99 wrote:
norbyjake wrote:
Nope.
I suspect that Debi (L'imagerie) has variants of pre-2003 emeks that she doesn't even know she has. At some point she may stumble upon them, who knows.

Post-2003, there are no "unreleased" emek variants. However, there are quite a few variants that exist in personal collections that do not appear on eb. I own some of these, and the reason that I do not add them to the site is because hundreds (conservative estimate) of eb members would pester the living fudge out of emek if they knew they existed. I suspect others that own similar pieces feel the same way.
clem99
EB Team

Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:49 am

the good thing about collecting gigposters is the fact that it is one for the masses so to speak, but not always, just saying
aahnutz
EB Team

Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:16 am

norbyjake wrote:...However, there are quite a few variants that exist in personal collections that do not appear on eb. I own some of these, and the reason that I do not add them to the site is because hundreds (conservative estimate) of eb members would pester the living fudge out of emek if they knew they existed. I suspect others that own similar pieces feel the same way.
Sad but true. Members need to stop all the speculating and just admire and appreciate the body of work represented here and on EMEK's site.
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
MJBuck
Art Expert

Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:17 am

Being in demand must really suck. I'd sure hate it if people wanted to throw money at me... :roll: (that's sarcasm for those interweb challenged)
out and perfect.
norelation wrote:quit with the sniveling and just sell the damn poster. i don't care about your life story, we all got problems. just tell me about bent corners, or if your cat has used it for target practice.
mistersmith wrote:That means I'm going to touch you.
db23
Art Expert

Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:22 am

variants are ruining the sport! seriously. insert cards = demise of baseball cards

not being an Emek fan it's hard for me to admit that this is my single favorite poster that i do not own. nice work sir. nice work indeed.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:23 am

MJBuck wrote:Being in demand must really suck. I'd sure hate it if people wanted to throw money at me... :roll: (that's sarcasm for those interweb challenged)
Seriously.
jjbehren
Flipper

Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:33 am

norbyjake wrote: Post-2003, there are no "unreleased" emek variants. However, there are quite a few variants that exist in personal collections that do not appear on eb. I own some of these, and the reason that I do not add them to the site is because hundreds (conservative estimate) of eb members would pester the living fudge out of emek if they knew they existed. I suspect others that own similar pieces feel the same way.
I'm going to go pester Emek about any variants in general he may or may not have.
jojobadass
Art God

Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:34 am

jjbehren wrote:
norbyjake wrote: Post-2003, there are no "unreleased" emek variants. However, there are quite a few variants that exist in personal collections that do not appear on eb. I own some of these, and the reason that I do not add them to the site is because hundreds (conservative estimate) of eb members would pester the living fudge out of emek if they knew they existed. I suspect others that own similar pieces feel the same way.
I'm going to go pester Emek about any variants in general he may or may not have.

can you pass that list on to me when you're done.
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
jjbehren
Flipper

Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:42 am

jojobadass wrote:
jjbehren wrote:

can you pass that list on to me when you're done.
Better yet, I'm going to send Emek an individual email for each poster he's done asking for any variants of that poster.
MJBuck
Art Expert

Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:51 am

think of all the good you could do if you channeled that energy into something actually worthwhile.
out and perfect.
norelation wrote:quit with the sniveling and just sell the damn poster. i don't care about your life story, we all got problems. just tell me about bent corners, or if your cat has used it for target practice.
mistersmith wrote:That means I'm going to touch you.