Goya 09 Chueh

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:52 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Goya 09 Chueh

viastudio
Art Connoisseur

Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:53 pm

Can someone add the new print to this piece?

cadeallaw
Art Expert

Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:36 pm

I have to say that I favor the more cutesy Chueh images as opposed to the images that would make Hussar proud.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:44 pm

cadeallaw wrote:I have to say that I favor the more cutesy Chueh images as opposed to the images that would make Hussar proud.
I can see a single, male nihilist MAYBE having the balls to frame & hang something like this... Beyond that, I have no idea why one would want a pic of a father eating his own... :roll:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
jsstuver
Art Connoisseur

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:32 pm

I like his stronger images. Its nice to see him push the envelope. It shouldnt be unhangable, considering Reubens did this in the 1600's and his is much more lifelike and disturbing than a bunny!
downtown
Art Expert

Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:32 am

jsstuver wrote:I like his stronger images. Its nice to see him push the envelope. It shouldnt be unhangable, considering Reubens did this in the 1600's and his is much more lifelike and disturbing than a bunny!
Goya did "Saturn Devouring his Children" not Rubens.
ricv64
Art Expert

Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:49 am

downtown wrote:
jsstuver wrote:I like his stronger images. Its nice to see him push the envelope. It shouldnt be unhangable, considering Reubens did this in the 1600's and his is much more lifelike and disturbing than a bunny!
Goya did "Saturn Devouring his Children" not Rubens.

and he painted on his wall on what was his dinning room . Originally Saturn was sporting a hard on but restorors painted that out when they took it off his wall . Rubens did paint a Saturn eatting a child but this isn't based off that one
shoot , move and communicate - 125th SIG BN saying

Leokani Okauwila