Pearl Jam Manchester 09 Klausen

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:38 am

New image Pearl Jam Manchester 09 Klausen

PhishNuggets420
Art Connoisseur

Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:48 pm

Just got this in the mail and I gotta say "Schwing!!"
timc
Art Expert

Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:17 pm

YEAH this is right now is my favorite one by Brad, it's so simple and yet says a a lot! I wrote him about this got a pretty good reply he was surprised not many
people got the allegory!
The smallest oceans still get BIG BIG waves

"Dogs can find pot and bombs maybe it can find water!" :)
evdisease
Art Connoisseur

Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:03 pm

boo yeah
was feking around on brads site and up popped one of these, I got it. checked again and it was the last one, yeah :clap:

I`m nobody, I never did an exposition and a gallery really, I never show any work anywhere and I`m doing this big show and it`s all a make up kinda way you know....
timc
Art Expert

Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:29 am

Nice one :D
The smallest oceans still get BIG BIG waves

"Dogs can find pot and bombs maybe it can find water!" :)
evdisease
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:30 pm

up at 10c

I`m nobody, I never did an exposition and a gallery really, I never show any work anywhere and I`m doing this big show and it`s all a make up kinda way you know....
ecotuanis
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:57 am

it's a shame that this print will probably have a relevant theme of oil & environmental devistation forever, or at least until we learn how to live without oil. i can't help but think of what is going on in the gulf of mexico right now everytime i see this print on my wall. it helps remind me to try and be as earth friendly as i can be every day. such a shame how that area has had just the worst luck in the past 5 years. well, at least the oil crisis could've been avoided. can't do much about an enormous hurricane hitting a major metropolitan city. i hope in the future we will focus more of our efforts on sustainable energy sources and not on how we can get more oil faster and more cost-effectively, no matter the environmental price we pay.

sorry for the rant.
It's so stupendous, living in this tube!
justbehmh
Art Expert

Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:33 pm

I agree
GerryJarcia wrote:oh and coke is only done properly when sniffed of the hardened penis of a homeless man.