Screens 'N' Spokes 09 Spusta

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
samverrill
Art Expert

Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:01 pm

There are more up on the site now.
Great art for an important cause: http://screensnspokes.org
scattergood
Art Connoisseur

Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:13 pm

samverrill wrote:There are more up on the site now.
Been trying to grab some of the new prints and haven't received my email after sign up from etsy...if this a normal window to have to wait? What's wrong with a paypal buy option...I'm 5 min from bailing - this is a pain.
The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may very well be another profound truth. Niels Bohr
samverrill
Art Expert

Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:19 pm

Um, not to sure about etsy protocol, I haven't heard of anyone having any difficulty. Have you tried logging on to etsy, without receiving an email?
coleslaw
Art Expert

Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:43 pm

i can't get an email. man my GFs Brother has MS, really wanted to pick one up for him...
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
recycler
Art Expert

Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:46 pm

there e-mail is down for me too. oh well...
scattergood
Art Connoisseur

Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:47 pm

samverrill wrote:Um, not to sure about etsy protocol, I haven't heard of anyone having any difficulty. Have you tried logging on to etsy, without receiving an email?
Yep - been trying for 40 minutes on my email account and my wifes (thought it might be my emails issue)...no luck.
Trying to spend cash...can't do it...take my money....send pretty paper look at....
The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may very well be another profound truth. Niels Bohr
coleslaw
Art Expert

Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:50 pm

thanks samv...finally got the order to go through, thanks for the help! :notworthy: :pint:

dude's gonna luv this :clap:
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
Non-Fiction
Art Expert

Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:16 am

My print arrived yesterday, and it looks killer in person!

Marq, Thanks for another fantastic print!
Sam, Thanks for your effort as well.
Print arrived MINT!!!

Cheers!
:pint:
samverrill
Art Expert

Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:03 pm

Thanks Keith, glad it got to you. We are slowly tackling all the orders that we've gotten so far.
recycler
Art Expert

Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:18 am

what's up with the inventory tracker? says one available - i bought one and still one is available?
coleslaw
Art Expert

Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:36 am

yeah it said SOLD OUT, on the site, it says 1 availble once you click on it like recycler said...lookin' 4ward to sending this to my GFs Brother who has MS, poor guy :(

Where's the blue variants at??? :drool:
Non-Fiction
Art Expert

Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:52 am

coleslaw wrote:yeah it said SOLD OUT, on the site, it says 1 availble once you click on it like recycler said...lookin' 4ward to sending this to my GFs Brother who has MS, poor guy :(

Where's the blue variants at??? :drool:
Don't you mean Green???

:pint:
samverrill
Art Expert

Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:10 pm

Like i've mentioned before. The we use the inventory on etsy a little differently than you may be used to. For a number of reasons we generally upload prints one at a time through etsy, so each time they are purchased we relist them on the site.
coleslaw
Art Expert

Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:53 pm

Where's the blue variants at??? :drool:[/quote]

Don't you mean Green???

:pint:[/quote]

Blue, Green as long as it smokes :wink: :pint:
recycler
Art Expert

Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:53 pm

samverrill wrote:Like i've mentioned before. The we use the inventory on etsy a little differently than you may be used to. For a number of reasons we generally upload prints one at a time through etsy, so each time they are purchased we relist them on the site.
I am NOT a fan of this. However it does make prints that are far from selling out look more tempting...