Pulp Fiction 09 Mantis

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:28 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Pulp Fiction 09 Mantis

comountaingolf
Art Expert

Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:29 pm

POWERFUL imagine from a great artist! Just think about it... :wink:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
automator
Nobody

Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:25 pm

New image Pulp Fiction 09 Mantis

automator
Nobody

Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:25 pm

New image Pulp Fiction 09 Mantis
Mural on Old Street, London

comountaingolf
Art Expert

Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Arrived today... SWEET print! Heavy Somerset paper, hand stenciled... Smells yummy :D

The only thing is what is up with postal tubes in the UK? It seems like every print I get from the UK has a few creases from the damage to the tube as the tube is as thick as a paper towel... so, of course the tube gets dinged and the print gets the corresponding creases... Hopefully the creases will flatten out with some weight and TLC, but it just bums me out as this is a small edition of /12 so I doubt there are any replacement prints available... :(

EDIT... Mantis is a rock star and is planning on replacing the damaged print with a minty fresh one sent in a thick, bomb proof tube... SWEET!!! :D
Last edited by comountaingolf on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
AKBAPE
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:43 am

comountaingolf wrote:Arrived today... SWEET print! Heavy Somerset paper, hand stenciled... Smells yummy :D

The only thing is what is up with postal tubes in the UK? It seems like every print I get from the UK has a few creases from the damage to the tube as the tube is as thick as a paper towel... so, of course the tube gets dinged and the print gets the corresponding creases... Hopefully the creases will flatten out with some weight and TLC, but it just bums me out as this is a small edition of /12 so I doubt there are any replacement prints available... :(
Where was this released?
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:24 pm

AKBAPE wrote:
comountaingolf wrote:Arrived today... SWEET print! Heavy Somerset paper, hand stenciled... Smells yummy :D

Where was this released?
Directly from the artist...http://www.themantisproject.co.uk/
> THC X 9 <