PNE Sticker Series #1 Collector's Set 09 EMEK/Hampton/Jermai

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Raheen_Shabbazz
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:14 pm

Sooo...My "Stickers Only" package arrived today with the following "gift" -- "Item must at least be 3/4" thick to qualify for 1st class mailing with delivery confirmation. Otherwise item must be sent priority mail. $3.56 postage due"

Thanks guys!

Still no word on the collector set.
*****adap*****
Art Expert

Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:36 pm

Raheen_Shabbazz wrote:Sooo...My "Stickers Only" package arrived today with the following "gift" -- "Item must at least be 3/4" thick to qualify for 1st class mailing with delivery confirmation. Otherwise item must be sent priority mail. $3.56 postage due"

Thanks guys!

You got to be kidding... Get a refund I did but then again I have no patience :wink:
These Pretzels Are Making Me Thirsty
Raheen_Shabbazz
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:23 pm

To be fair -- there were a few extra mini-stickers thrown in there. And I'm pretty sure this is just my post-office being a total pain in my ass and not the fault of the PNE guys. But it still pretty damn annoying.

The stickers, however, look pretty sweet. I think my Chicanoline needs a bee sticker:
IMG_4439.jpg
justbehmh
Art Expert

Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:28 pm

Hate to ask, but did anybody get a variant of Jermainz bunnies? I got a large one with one of the bunnies tearing the others eye out.
GerryJarcia wrote:oh and coke is only done properly when sniffed of the hardened penis of a homeless man.
randyrad
Art Enthusiast

Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:50 pm

just got my ship notice on the collectors set

should have within a week I would think
But-we-unleashed-a-lion
Art Expert

Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:56 pm

I got my stickers
Are these "High quality stickers"? :lol:
The end of trail horse is really bad

At least I got a JR sig on my customs declaration :P
bighitters
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:41 pm

*****adap***** wrote:
Raheen_Shabbazz wrote:Sooo...My "Stickers Only" package arrived today with the following "gift" -- "Item must at least be 3/4" thick to qualify for 1st class mailing with delivery confirmation. Otherwise item must be sent priority mail. $3.56 postage due"

Thanks guys!

You got to be kidding... Get a refund I did but then again I have no patience :wink:
What a bunch of cry babies . . .
EADG23
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:24 pm

Anyone else have these yet? A friend of mine from work who picked them up the same time I did got them last week and they had a nice little "27" handbill thrown in.
I know the usual timeline in such matters but if his arrived makes me wonder how many more went out.
Have a happy...
dancingbear
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:38 pm

got mine today!
i really dig them. it was cool checking them all out. well worth the money imo. i also like the prints. neat idea, and cool art.
robertstjohn
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:47 pm

dancingbear wrote:got mine today!
i really dig them. it was cool checking them all out. well worth the money imo. i also like the prints. neat idea, and cool art.
4 Sure :)