A Heartbeat And A Guitar Johnny Cash 09 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
MJBuck
Art Expert

Wed May 20, 2009 3:44 pm

Jessica wrote:
Caballero wrote:You couldn't have pegged us and our adolescent sensibilities better.
I heard you guys could be really mean to newbies to the point where some folks don't even want to sign up. I said what the hell and signed up. :wink:
who told you that bologna?

clearer pics please. :wink:
out and perfect.
norelation wrote:quit with the sniveling and just sell the damn poster. i don't care about your life story, we all got problems. just tell me about bent corners, or if your cat has used it for target practice.
mistersmith wrote:That means I'm going to touch you.
treesis
Art Connoisseur

Wed May 20, 2009 4:39 pm

iratasan wrote:
RupertPupkin wrote:
treesis wrote:completely unsurprising that this became a pick up thread. :wink:
fixed
:lol:
troof
mattlew69
Art Expert

Wed May 20, 2009 6:14 pm

Jessica wrote:
mattlew69 wrote:For everyones sake, i hope Jessica is a girl.
In case anyone was wondering, I actually am a girl :wink: ...and I make prints of my own.
You can take a look for yourself here: http://www.jessicarosario.com
great collection of art, and we always welcome new artists!!!

i like the piece of the girl sitting on the bed in lingerie with the legs sticking out from the side of the bed on the floor. it leads me to think "did she kill someone, or did he pass out?" and "is she a woman of the night or is it her honeymoon?"
derek
Art Connoisseur

Wed May 20, 2009 7:27 pm

Talk about a thread going WAY off topic! The riled up testosterone in this thread mind bottling.

Imagine how many more prints Shepard Fairey would sell if he had a bit more estrogen surging through his veins!
slumpbuster
Art Connoisseur

Thu May 21, 2009 8:25 pm

mattlew69 wrote:
Jessica wrote:
In case anyone was wondering, I actually am a girl :wink: ...and I make prints of my own.

i like the piece of the girl sitting on the bed in lingerie with the legs sticking out from the side of the bed on the floor. it leads me to think "did she kill someone, or did he pass out?" and "is she a woman of the night or is it her honeymoon?"
I was also wondering what the story was on that one...and my imagination even came to wonder if that girl in the little lingerie was the artist as well. Care to shed some light on the subject Jessica?
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Thu May 21, 2009 8:30 pm

Jessica wrote:
lazk wrote:So---

Jessica --- Do you have any pics of yourself standing next to your art? Just curious to see actual pics of your artwork 8)
Here is one, but it's kind of blurry. I'm the one with the boots and my art is in the background!
Me likes Das Boots :lol: Quality work! Not my style, but it takes all kinds and I've always been on the fringe... :wink:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
Caballero
Art Connoisseur

Fri May 22, 2009 9:15 am

slumpbuster wrote:
mattlew69 wrote:
Jessica wrote:

I was also wondering what the story was on that one...and my imagination even came to wonder if that girl in the little lingerie was the artist as well. Care to shed some light on the subject Jessica?

This has gone from funny to uncomfortable to weird and now its crossing over into creepy.
johnr1311
Art Expert

Fri May 22, 2009 10:16 am

Thats hardly a little girl.
dangerboy wrote:i think he thinks we think more about what he thinks than we actually think of what he thinks
bigbp0057
Art Connoisseur

Tue May 26, 2009 8:51 pm

derek wrote:
mikepettit wrote:hmmmm havent been on obeys sight in a while but just got one with zero headache... has the sight improved the "process" in the last 6 months? or is it that no one wants this print...
It's definitely the latter. It's an addiction for me though. I had to grab it, being as it was so easy. I need help. :(
Me too, to pend $50 now even if I only get $100 out of it in 2 years, that's a better return than the stock market is turning out right now.
"The limits of tyrants are proscribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress"
~Fredrick Douglas

Obey Prints For Sale: www.obeygiantprints.com
bigbp0057
Art Connoisseur

Tue May 26, 2009 9:10 pm

ipath2003 wrote:
Caballero wrote:
mattlew69 wrote:This is a pretty decent print if youre a Johnny Cash fan or supprt down syndrome.

There should be at least 450 Johnny Cash fans out there, just not on EB.
. . . not such a terrible print and I like Johnny Cash and any Fairey can be reliable sold off onto the bay for at least 2x face, except of course Big Proof that is.

HAHA you cound not be more wrong. Did you forget about my good old friend

bob mould

or

We Are Humans Protest 09
Immigration Reform Girl 09
Stereo Skateboard
Stereo Skateboard is actually a really cool print in person, Bob is what it is but I like the contrasting red and blues going on in it. I passed on it for the longest time, then a buddy of mine showed me his copy and I liked it so I got it. If you can grab a Mould for $50 why not, but his music sucks. We are humans, no resale value but not bad compositions, and the colors work well also.
"The limits of tyrants are proscribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress"
~Fredrick Douglas

Obey Prints For Sale: www.obeygiantprints.com
flyinwhole313
Art Connoisseur

Tue May 26, 2009 9:38 pm

bigbp0057 wrote: Me too, to pend $50 now even if I only get $100 out of it in 2 years, that's a better return than the stock market is turning out right now.

You obviously dont know much about the stock market...Most stocks have doubled or better over the past 2 months...See Ford, GE, Ticketmaster, Sony, Serius...to name a few
flyinwhole313
Art Connoisseur

Tue May 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Anyway, what is this thread about??????
jamesgunter
Art Expert

Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:11 pm

gonzo303 wrote:ya it does look like down syndrome! :lol:
its only on one side. ....like a stroke almost.
automator
Nobody

Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:04 pm

New image A Heartbeat And A Guitar Johnny Cash 09 Fairey