Croatoan 06 Horkey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
decker3984
Art Expert
Posts: 3670
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:00 am

Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:44 pm

Kramerica wrote:Jesus christ it's like a drymounting playground in here. Do we really have to fill every Horkey thread with bullshit these days? There are soooo many of them it gets old in a hurry.
Agreed. I am going to go climb a tree. #literally #escapedquotementalpatientquote #alittleeatadick #ihavenoideawhythatexpressionisderagotory
Image
downtown wrote:If God has a plan for humanity it is simply to see what Aaron Horkey will do in the next ten years.
User avatar
whl10
Art Expert
Posts: 5509
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:25 am

Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:46 pm

decker3984 wrote:
Kramerica wrote:Jesus christ it's like a drymounting playground in here. Do we really have to fill every Horkey thread with bullshit these days? There are soooo many of them it gets old in a hurry.
Agreed. I am going to go climb a tree. #literally #escapedquotementalpatientquote #alittleeatadick #ihavenoideawhythatexpressionisderagotory
decker 2984 saving eb, one senseless hashtag at a time.
User avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Amarillo, TX

Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:48 pm

whl10 wrote:
decker3984 wrote:
Kramerica wrote:Jesus christ it's like a drymounting playground in here. Do we really have to fill every Horkey thread with bullshit these days? There are soooo many of them it gets old in a hurry.
Agreed. I am going to go climb a tree. #literally #escapedquotementalpatientquote #alittleeatadick #ihavenoideawhythatexpressionisderagotory
decker 2984 saving eb, one senseless hashtag at a time.
:lol:
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
User avatar
Superfro33
Art Expert
Posts: 7085
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:50 pm
Location: Marion, IA

Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:49 pm

Are these the "glory days" members/posts of EB we all hear about all the time?
User avatar
alittle
Art Freak
Posts: 15289
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:10 am

Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:50 pm

decker3984 wrote:edit: I realize my statement of "MOST" was unfair. There are still plenty of good apples on EB...
Though they seem to be getting fewer and fewer by the day. Because you have people like,
Oh... I don't know... *alittle*... and to a negligibly lesser degree *wh... whatever*... Seemingly,
doing everything in their VERY limited power, to rot this place to its core. And it seems like they
are winning. And I know that by saying this... I am kind of only feeding them and the rest of their
troll cohorts... But I can't help but feel that *maybe* EB is a place worth saving. But it seems like
#direfvckingstraights around here as of late. My two cents.

Says the guy who stops in once a year for the annual circle jerk, and to pimp his wares.

Good to know I have the power to single-handedly ruin EB though. I must be some kind of God. Hell, just call me Horkey.
Image
User avatar
comountaingolf
Art Expert
Posts: 9946
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:36 pm
Location: The 19th Hole

Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:17 pm

Bunch a FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS (!) up in here. Y'all need to chill the drymount out and realize it's pretty paper we're talking about. The idea that we can breathe, walk, talk and all that other IMPORTANTE information seems to get lost in the shuffle, but let us not forget that IT'S drymounting FRIDAY and I'm clock watching til the end of day, so let's have some fun up in this MoFo :evil: :twisted: :wink: :lol:

:dance:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
Posts: 14005
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st

Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:18 pm

Superfro33 wrote:Are these the "glory days" members/posts of EB we all hear about all the time?
:lol: Thread reminds me of this
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
User avatar
aivc
Art Expert
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:20 am

Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:27 pm

At least alittle's post are funny and on point. decker just keeps posting whatever goes through his mind, whether it contradicts what he's preaching in his own FS thread or not.
How about you slow down on the obsessive posting decker. Maybe that will solve the problem/
aibohphobia wrote:Maybe, but either way you get some cred for joining on 4-20 at 4:20. Nexus of the Universe.
User avatar
Timbrh2001
Art Expert
Posts: 8416
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 9:49 pm
Location: 'Merica

Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:45 pm

aivc wrote:At least alittle's post are funny and on point. decker just keeps posting whatever goes through his mind, whether it contradicts what he's preaching in his own FS thread or not.
How about you slow down on the obsessive posting decker. Maybe that will solve the problem/
How about you not pile on and try to get yourself involved?
User avatar
finneganm
Art Freak
Posts: 16483
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: NJ

Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:48 pm

Not like your comment is moving anything in the right direction either.

How about this:

I wish the vulture left his helmet on. I think the detail on the bird is great, and overall a great piece, but that bird is simply not aesthetically pleasing to me.
...
...
That's what she said
User avatar
zefarrett
Art Freak
Posts: 10127
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:49 pm

Superfro33 wrote:Are these the "glory days" members/posts of EB we all hear about all the time?
No. Those are all about the restaurant. It's all going to make sense now.
Image
me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)
User avatar
srdzevon
Art Expert
Posts: 8167
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:30 pm
Location: AL
Contact:

Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:49 pm

So what about that Croatoan huh? Is this a good place to talk about that?
ImageX5 Hodor Image
User avatar
aivc
Art Expert
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:20 am

Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:49 pm

Timbrh2001 wrote:
aivc wrote:At least alittle's post are funny and on point. decker just keeps posting whatever goes through his mind, whether it contradicts what he's preaching in his own FS thread or not.
How about you slow down on the obsessive posting decker. Maybe that will solve the problem/
How about you not pile on and try to get yourself involved?
I post once about the subject and it's considered piling on.
Decker posts 5 times on one page and nobody bats an eye.
aibohphobia wrote:Maybe, but either way you get some cred for joining on 4-20 at 4:20. Nexus of the Universe.
User avatar
Timbrh2001
Art Expert
Posts: 8416
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 9:49 pm
Location: 'Merica

Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:50 pm

finneganm wrote:Not like your comment is moving anything in the right direction either.

How about this:

I wish the vulture left his helmet on. I think the detail on the bird is great, and overall a great piece, but that bird is simply not aesthetically pleasing to me.
And you just piled on a post that piled on a post about someone piling on. So what's the difference?
User avatar
Timbrh2001
Art Expert
Posts: 8416
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 9:49 pm
Location: 'Merica

Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:51 pm

aivc wrote:
Timbrh2001 wrote:
aivc wrote:At least alittle's post are funny and on point. decker just keeps posting whatever goes through his mind, whether it contradicts what he's preaching in his own FS thread or not.
How about you slow down on the obsessive posting decker. Maybe that will solve the problem/
How about you not pile on and try to get yourself involved?
I post once about the subject and it's considered piling on.
Decker posts 5 times on one page and nobody bats an eye.
Your post wasn't needed. Come back and post here when you've got a single Horkey in your collection to show for it.
Post Reply