Hum Cincinnati 96 EMEK

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:23 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Hum Cincinnati 96 EMEK

postah_chile
Art Enthusiast

Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:25 pm

In addition to the hidden skull and crossbones by the tail, there is also a hidden planet earth, similar in size to the one in the ribcage, just in front of the mouth.
freaksmeout
Art Expert

Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:05 pm

One up on Ebay right now. Jump on that lizard!!! :D
pioneer
Flipper

Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:49 pm

The seller says it's "perfect for drymounting" :shock:
"Just tell him you're already on God's team and are very familiar with the playbook. Then tell him to STFU."
evillittlegoat wrote:All it takes is one dead hooker and all these Obama prints will be worthless.
ryan_1969

Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:33 pm

pioneersteins wrote:The seller says it's "perfect for drymounting" :shock:
is that eb drymounting Image or poster drymounting?
jojobadass
Art Freak

Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:14 pm

it looks unsigned, no?
lightyears2010
Art Expert

Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:19 pm

not using the word 'emek' in the title or description was a great marketing ploy.
ryan_1969

Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:22 pm

lightyears2010 wrote:not using the word 'emek' in the title or description was a great marketing ploy.
:lol:
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:52 pm

jojobadass wrote:it looks unsigned, no?
Roger that stumpy.
freaksmeout
Art Expert

Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:31 pm

I know the guy selling it. When I stumbled across it on eBay earlier today, I almost fudge myself! :shock:

He's not a poster collector but was a former record store owner...and a damn good record store at that!! Another great indie store R.I.P.
Since he was a half a block away from the venue, the club promoter used to give him prints of shows at this club.

Seller really didn't know what he had until I told him. I suggested he include mention of EMEK in the auction and title. I'm sure he'll fix that! :wink:

And I agree, it does not look like it was signed and numbered, as again, this was one of the pieces EMEK sent to the promoter who authorized the print.

No comment on the dry mounting thingy. :oops:
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:36 pm

freaksmeout wrote:I know the guy selling it. When I stumbled across it on eBay earlier today, I almost fudge myself! :shock:

He's not a poster collector but was a former record store owner...and a damn good record store at that!! Another great indie store R.I.P.
Since he was a half a block away from the venue, the club promoter used to give him prints of shows at this club.

Seller really didn't know what he had until I told him. I suggested he include mention of EMEK in the auction and title. I'm sure he'll fix that! :wink:

And I agree, it does not look like it was signed and numbered, as again, this was one of the pieces EMEK sent to the promoter who authorized the print.

No comment on the dry mounting thingy. :oops:
This one was not numbered. It's either signed or unsigned.
freaksmeout
Art Expert

Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:06 pm

eBay ended at $202 for unsigned. Good price
kyle
Art Expert

Tue May 01, 2007 1:49 am

:hanging: debt will be my demise.
Codeblue wrote:Hork is God, Jesus, the 12 disciples, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny all rolled into one beautiful lanky package.
kyle
Art Expert

Tue May 01, 2007 2:18 am

i am glad he didn't add emek to the listing.

a while back i almost paid alot more for this print, because i absolutely love hum and i thought this was one my personal emek favs, but i hesitated.

i am glad. i saved some cash and i really dont mind if its signed or numbered on this particular piece.

as i've said in another thread somewhere, You'd Prefer an Astronaut is one of the most underrated albums imo. i love it and i'm glad i won the poster, it inspired me to enjoy some hum while i drink away my wretched self hate with some vodka. credit cards are evil. but how could i resist this print. i may need to seek professional help, like gambling addiction.

one of these days i will have to start playing the lottery instead. :toilet:
Codeblue wrote:Hork is God, Jesus, the 12 disciples, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny all rolled into one beautiful lanky package.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue May 01, 2007 2:29 am

kyle wrote:i am glad he didn't add emek to the listing.

a while back i almost paid alot more for this print, because i absolutely love hum and i thought this was one my personal emek favs, but i hesitated.

i am glad. i saved some cash and i really dont mind if its signed or numbered on this particular piece.

as i've said in another thread somewhere, You'd Prefer an Astronaut is one of the most underrated albums imo. i love it and i'm glad i won the poster, it inspired me to enjoy some hum while i drink away my wretched self hate with some vodka. credit cards are evil. but how could i resist this print. i may need to seek professional help, like gambling addiction.

one of these days i will have to start playing the lottery instead. :toilet:
Getting like Tony Soprano eh?