Phish Hampton 09 Pollock

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
User avatar
Rick_a_c
EB Trainee
Posts: 9587
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: Atlanta, Ga

Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:19 pm

I just checked on the bay. It was #126/750 (so it wasn't purchased yesterday from DG). Also, it says it was purchased as a "best offer", so it must have had some enormous BIN price with the "or best offer" option. Stupidity rules :shock:
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
User avatar
jjbehren
Flipper
Posts: 12717
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:00 am

Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:21 am

I think it was $900 obo.
User avatar
comountaingolf
Art Expert
Posts: 9940
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:36 pm
Location: The 19th Hole

Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:35 am

What's up with people buying prints at absolutely stupid high prices these days... Pollock, MBW... what's next? 1K for a Le Bistro? $500 for a Festy 8 print?

... I just don't get it :roll:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
automator
Nobody
Posts: 125564
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:16 pm

New image Phish Hampton 09 Pollock
framenook.com

Image
caverndweller
New User
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:26 pm

Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:06 pm

will pay $300 for hampton pollock. please help!! thank you
User avatar
jjbehren
Flipper
Posts: 12717
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:00 am

Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm

Big Pink Box @ the Top of the Page wrote:Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
User avatar
dmm8878
Art Expert
Posts: 1977
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:00 am
Location: CT

Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:14 pm

awesome 1st post!
ottomatik71 wrote:Your punk ass attitude isn't going to help you get this print.
caverndweller
New User
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:26 pm

Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:09 pm

yea sorry about that got a bit confused haha...

love this print, easily the best pollock of 2009.
User avatar
dmm8878
Art Expert
Posts: 1977
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:00 am
Location: CT

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:29 pm

caverndweller wrote:yea sorry about that got a bit confused haha...
love this print, easily the best pollock of 2009.
agreed. have you seen this awesome video? http://vimeo.com/3561935
ottomatik71 wrote:Your punk ass attitude isn't going to help you get this print.
User avatar
jambandphan
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:19 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:29 am

Just got mine back from the Frame Center in Hanover, MA. They did a great job! Love this print!
Pollock Hampton 09 (2).JPG
User avatar
Rick_a_c
EB Trainee
Posts: 9587
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: Atlanta, Ga

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:06 am

Very nice jambandphan! Is that a double mat? I can't tell on my nasty screen whether there's an inner mat (it looks like there is one), and if so what color it is.
Can you take a closeup of a corner of the matting, please?
Thanks!
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
User avatar
jambandphan
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:19 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:05 pm

Rick_a_c wrote:Very nice jambandphan! Is that a double mat? I can't tell on my nasty screen whether there's an inner mat (it looks like there is one), and if so what color it is.
Can you take a closeup of a corner of the matting, please?
Thanks!
Yep double mat, and the inner mat is orange. I'll post a close up of the corner in a bit. It's tough to get a good picture with the glare!
User avatar
jambandphan
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:19 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:35 am

Here are the corners.
Corner2.JPG
Corner1.JPG
User avatar
ottoisblotto2
Art Expert
Posts: 2446
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:06 pm
Location: Mars

Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:37 am

best hampton frame-up yet. great work.
thebends9 wrote:People are idiots
User avatar
Rick_a_c
EB Trainee
Posts: 9587
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: Atlanta, Ga

Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:06 am

Sweet! Beautiful job! It makes me think back to a 2003 Phish poster that I helped a friend frame with the same orange/red colored mats...
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
Post Reply