Alice Through the Looking Glass Blotter 96 McCloud

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:49 pm

automator
Nobody

Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:04 am

New image Alice Through the Looking Glass Blotter 96 McCloud
Signed

Crozation
Art Enthusiast

Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:47 am

multiple colors out there. signed and unsigned.
chalkdust
Art Expert

Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:08 am

here's mine (bought for wife)

framed it with spacers between two sheets of museum glass, clear corners holding the piece in place.. :rock:
IMG_20140609-4.jpg
IMG_20140609-5.jpg
DocFunGuy
Art Enthusiast

Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:30 am

the blotter barn sells prints made from collected blotters owned by Mark McCloud of Illegal Images.
Examples are three sizes a 11x14" S/N RUN OF 25 PIECES RELEASED IN 2010 IN JANUARY MAKING IT 5 YEARS THIS YEAR.
YOU GET 25 DIFFERENT RUNS OF 11X14 S/N OUT OF 25 EMBOSSED WITH THE DANA X3 LOGO AND THE OTHER EMBOSSMENT.

THEY LOOK REALLY NICE THIS WAY.

ALSO THERE IS A THE NEXT SIZE UP WHICH HAPPENS TO BE 17"X22" W/ MORE SPACE BELOW THE FRONT VIEW OF SAY:
A 900 0.25MG SQUARED RED (THIS PRINT BY MCCLOUD FROM ALICE IN WONDERLAND WERE THE MOST POWERFUL ONES.
THEY WERE ALL POWERFUL CONSIDERING A FULL SHEET (WELL CLOSE ENOUGH) A 9 PANEL WITH 9 SHEETS USING 1/10TH A GRAM OF THE GRAIN. BEFORE GRAMS WERE 10,000 HITS WHICH IS EQUAL TO 10 10 PACKS OR 10 8"X8" SIZE WHITE ON WHITE, THICK N JUICY 14PT STOCK.

NORMAL DOSES OF THIS REGULAR MOST SEEN REGULAR COLOR WERE 250MICS A SQUARE.
THE RED VARIANT DOSE CONTAINED 1000 MICS.

BEFORE GRAMS WERE 4,000 HITS/DOSES THEY WERE PRODUCED MAINLY IN THE BAY AREA BY BEAR WHICH HE STATED HE MAKE FOR HIMSELF, NOT TO TURN ON THE WORLD. HE TOOK IT BECAUSE HE WAS A NATURAL ARTIST, BUT AN ARTIST NEEDS A TOOL-I BELIEVE HE WAS SAID IN AUSTRALIA IN 2009 TO SAY-THAT PEOPLE GLORIFY THINGS LIKE TAKING ACID AND THINGS LIKE THAT, THEY HAD GLORIFIED THINGS LIKE ACID AND ACIDMAKING/NOT BEAR HE SAID THAT THE LSD HE MADE FOR HIMSELF LET HIM GET INTO HIS BRAIN AND TWEAK IT, CLEAR OUT THE FILTERS FOR AWHILE. SEE THINGS IN ANOTHER LIGHT. GAIN INNOVATION TO PRODUCE ART LIKE MICHAELANGELO AND VACINNE-HE WAS MAKING SCULPTURES IN 1983 LIKE HIS HERO IN 1983 WILDLY AND FREELY AND HE WOULD NOT SIGN AN AUTOGRAPH, YOU WANT HIS SIGNATURE YOU BOUGHT HIS ART BECAUSE HE DID NOT WANT THAT. I REMEMBER LAUGHING IN COMPARISON-HE SAID "MICHAELANGLO WAS A GREAT PAINT MAKER" "GIVE ME A F***ING BREAK" (LOL)

INSTEAD OF BEAR MAKING THE GRAMS 4000 DOSES FOR HIMSELF, HE TWEAKED IT USING VARIATIONS, LIGHT DESTROYS THIS SUBSTANCE SO HE ADDED 10% MORE SO THAT AN ACTUAL GRAM FROM BEAR WAS 3600 SUPPOSEDLY 300MIC DOSES BUT THOSE THAT WERE MORE LIKELY 325 AT LEAST AND SOME OF THEM EVEN 350MICS+, SO THE POOR PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T THINK THEY WERE HIGH AFTER SAY 40 MINUTES AND TOOK A SECOND, WELL IT WAS LIKE GETTING HIT BY A TWO STAGE ROCKET AND AS HE STATED IN AUSTRALIA 2009 THE PEOPLE HAD A HARD TIME KEEPING THEIR CLOTHES ON, HE HAD JUST TURNED 75, ADDING THAT HE WAS ONE OF THEM. :) THOUGHT YOU'D ENJOY THAT :notworthy:

BLOTTER BARN ALSO HAS EDITIONS OF 250 WHICH ARE THE 17X22" WHICH ARE 120$ PLUS 10SHIPPING and handling.

the huge size is editions of only only 50 andare huge, up to like 36"x36" ans such. Check it out!
pvecchi
Art Expert

Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:03 am

Another unautherized blotter art reprint....better get it quick. Lol
shadygrove
Art Enthusiast

Sun May 03, 2015 12:44 pm

Anyone ISO blotter art hit me up. I'm good friends with McCloud and can find most rare prints. I also have a site of new stuff at http://shakedowngallery.com.
http://shakedowngallery.com
join my email list to hear about new blotter art releases:
http://bit.ly/art-mailing-list
zebrastripes
New User

Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:18 pm

My buddy in San francisco has "Through the Looking Glass", the tan one and he has a 100 count sheet of Beavis and Butt Head.

I have a Pink "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" and I cannot find it anywhere.

This is small but growing collection as I have 8 more on the way: Jolly Rogers Skull & Cross Bones, The Dude Big Lebowski, Heavens Gate Cult, Yellow and Orange Garcia Heads, Ganesh, Albert Lives, and Ken Kesey Unexplored Frontiers
zebrastripes
New User

Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:23 pm

The Red Through the Looking Glass was said to be 1000mic a hit
automator
Nobody

Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:36 am

New image Alice Through the Looking Glass Blotter 96 McCloud - Pink

marvin
Art Connoisseur

Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:39 am

pvecchi wrote:Another unautherized blotter art reprint....better get it quick. Lol
Laugh it up, i have a lot of them, i mess with all kinds of sources but i like the rare vintage/signed sheets; Shady, yeah i duck with that man too, he's good ppl. Paul's on Point. If you can reach MM, well he's tried and true, most definitely the God-father of blotter art. We need to make the Original Sunshine/Red Suns from 1991-3ish, many were signed by TLeary, but unsigned ones are hard to find and MM was doing the IFTL, so none signed by him. Unsigned ones-1sts like the Beavis and Butthead and have the orangish tint, like the B&Butthead ones had a yellowish in 1996. If you have them, they are like that they are firsts, but Lomax made a reprint of his own Orange Sunshine in 2000. I found that listed, and again if you don't know the Red Sun Gods/Orange Sunshine have been printed a 3rd time, don't get fooled. Be Well and shake it sugaree
Tell Someone You Love Them
marvin
Art Connoisseur

Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:46 am

zebrastripes wrote:My buddy in San francisco has "Through the Looking Glass", the tan one and he has a 100 count sheet of Beavis and Butt Head.

I have a Pink "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" and I cannot find it anywhere.

This is small but growing collection as I have 8 more on the way: Jolly Rogers Skull & Cross Bones, The Dude Big Lebowski, Heavens Gate Cult, Yellow and Orange Garcia Heads, Ganesh, Albert Lives, and Ken Kesey Unexplored Frontiers
Check that the Beavis & Butthead was 95-96 and the sheet was 7.5"x7.5" with a yellowish white color one the back. Why would anyone even want 100 doses of the Beavis & Butthead?
I have a 1964 1st edition "Sometimes A Great Notion;" not signed but they left after it was finished. It is actually a less known, but better read than "Cuckoo Nest" which i have a signed 1976 reprint.
The Jolly Ranger is an awesome MMcCloud 95; 99 signed/numbered out of 300 or 500, i can not recall signed by S. Clay Wilson, it's got the white on white signature, tag line, it's amazing. We like Pirates :)
Tell Someone You Love Them