Obama Hope 08 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
HIGHastheMOON
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:00 am

Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:00 pm

anyone have any info/insight into the Manifest Hope Gallery Poster?
size, paper, edition, etc
thanx!
spagucci1
Art Expert
Posts: 2481
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:53 pm

Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:52 pm

HIGHastheMOON wrote:anyone have any info/insight into the Manifest Hope Gallery Poster?
size, paper, edition, etc
thanx!
I don't recall any posters. I know there were postcards that were roughy 4x6.

Image
User avatar
HeadieMonster
Art Expert
Posts: 1533
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:54 pm
Location: University Of Colorado

Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:37 pm

Holy hell. the one that sold on ebay for 399 looks like the real deal.. Seller sold it for 399 Buy It Now, only 9 people viewed the page before it was purchased.. nice grab.
BlakeAronson wrote:can i trade you groceries for horkey variants?
User avatar
But-we-unleashed-a-lion
Art Expert
Posts: 3677
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Portugal

Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:55 pm

Last sale on ebay that went for $8000 should be counted
Buyer payed for it
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52818
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:21 am

Nice sale, ghost lion.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
freaksmeout
Art Expert
Posts: 4487
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:00 am

Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:14 pm

I am amazed that this poster is still commanding big bucks.
Nothing brings humility like a good ol' shart."
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
Posts: 9828
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier

Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:21 pm

Huh?
ImageT.K.C.
User avatar
But-we-unleashed-a-lion
Art Expert
Posts: 3677
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Portugal

Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:40 pm

Codeblue wrote:Nice sale, ghost lion.
T.U! 8)
applehead
Art Expert
Posts: 2208
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:02 pm

HeadieMonster wrote:Holy hell. the one that sold on ebay for 399 looks like the real deal.. Seller sold it for 399 Buy It Now, only 9 people viewed the page before it was purchased.. nice grab.
people that bought these up on ebay on the cheap pre-November 2016 are making a killing right now.
User avatar
dmm8878
Art Expert
Posts: 2078
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:00 am
Location: Hamden, CT

Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:27 pm

Looks to be the signed "Fundraiser" edition fetching a pretty penny. Currently at $4000 (plus 20% buyer's premium) with three days left in the auction --

https://paddle8.com/work/shepard-fairey ... ntent=4262
ottomatik71 wrote:Your punk ass attitude isn't going to help you get this print.
User avatar
dmm8878
Art Expert
Posts: 2078
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:00 am
Location: Hamden, CT

Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:51 pm

dmm8878 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:27 pm
Looks to be the signed "Fundraiser" edition fetching a pretty penny. Currently at $4000 (plus 20% buyer's premium) with three days left in the auction --

https://paddle8.com/work/shepard-fairey ... ntent=4262
I think final price was $5100 (including buyer's premium).
ottomatik71 wrote:Your punk ass attitude isn't going to help you get this print.
User avatar
cerebus
Art Expert
Posts: 2948
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:00 am

Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:34 pm

dmm8878 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:51 pm
dmm8878 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:27 pm
Looks to be the signed "Fundraiser" edition fetching a pretty penny. Currently at $4000 (plus 20% buyer's premium) with three days left in the auction --

https://paddle8.com/work/shepard-fairey ... ntent=4262
I think final price was $5100 (including buyer's premium).
Surprisingly high considering that crease.
Image
User avatar
fantasticninja
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:10 pm

Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM

Hope means that nobody will ever talk about this reality...LOL Hope to Obama is hoping nobody distributes the articles saying he was born in Kenya from the 80's :lol:
User avatar
KNEEL13
EB Team
Posts: 7903
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:21 pm
Location: Chicago area

Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:56 pm

fantasticninja wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:23 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM

Hope means that nobody will ever talk about this reality...LOL Hope to Obama is hoping nobody distributes the articles saying he was born in Kenya from the 80's :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lame: :deadhorse: :poo:
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6807
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:46 pm

Luls. The duke sure delivers lately with these SHOCKING revelations.
Post Reply