Stockholm Oslo Copenhagen 00 Ames

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:16 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Stockholm Oslo Copenhagen 00 Ames

niconude
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:56 am

How about some love for this poster?

This was my first pearl jam show so naturally I was looking to obtain it. At first I was turned off because I didn't like the image, but the fact that I was there led me to ignore that. Cost me 400$ :?

But when I got it I was pleasantly surprised. This is a strong poster! The colors are strong and vibrant and the size is great. Lots of cool details on it too! One of the better Ames 2000 pj prints for sure!

There are also dark history here. As you all probably remember, the roskilde show ended in nine deaths.. Luckily for me, I wasn't there that night, but several friends of mine were.

One of them called me up and let me listen to the first few songs. Shortly after I hung up, he was rushed to the hospital with three broken ribs and a concussion. Pretty insane!
I will swallow poison
untill I grow immune
Jonathanb
Art Connoisseur

Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:58 pm

I was able to pick this one up recently. This is one amazing poster in person!!! The yellows and oranges are metallic and really dance in the light. Really worth while seeking this one out!!!
niconude
Art Connoisseur

Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:43 am

I have been trying to add a sale on this one. I bought this in Feb. this year. Bought from Big Sky on ebay. Near Mint, signed and numbered 105 / 1000. Would be nice if a mod could help me add it to the listing.

BigSky also sold me the following prints in the same deal:

Brad Klausen - Pearl Jam DC 2006 (AP)
Brad Klausen - Pearl Jam Toronto 2006 (AP)
Brad Klausen - Pearl Jam LA2 2006 (AP)

None are listed..

I will be happy to report these myself, but apparently I am not smart enough :roll: Can a mod please help me with this?
I will swallow poison
untill I grow immune
AdamMcCosh

Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:04 pm

I grabbed one on eBay that was numbered 116/250? others seem to be numbered ##/1000... can anyone assist in answering this? Assuming a fake at this stage.
irossYVR
New User

Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:43 pm

Hi all!

I have one of these prints for sale - it is not signed or marked as edition.

How do I tell if it a first edition print? The print I have was a sample from Ames Bros.

thanks

Iain in Vancouver BC