Respectfully Disagree 08 Jermiane

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
KNEEL13
EB Team

Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:41 pm

Me too. I wasn't going to, and then kai13bleu alerted me to the sale, and I bought it on impulse. :shock: :P
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:46 pm

Anyone know if this is limited to 1 per person? Have a friend that would also LOVE this statement, but don't want to risk my score :wink:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
ipaintmymind
Art Enthusiast

Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:48 pm

got mine, and yes, it is limited to one per person.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:49 pm

ipaint... Thanks for the update... Merry Christmas to one and all!!! :wink:

P.S. It's Ffffuuucccking COLD back in MN :P
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
cadeallaw
Art Expert

Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:55 pm

KNEEL13 wrote:Me too. I wasn't going to, and then kai13bleu alerted me to the sale, and I bought it on impulse. :shock: :P
trilobyte
Art Connoisseur

Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:57 pm

comountaingolf wrote:ipaint... Thanks for the update... Merry Christmas to one and all!!! :wink:

P.S. It's Ffffuuucccking COLD back in MN :P
that's why i told all the family back there to meet us in Mexico for Xmas!
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:01 pm

Yea, we usually do Christmas up in Steamboat, but this is the first in 8 years that I'm back in the hometown, so it's always a good time... Open mic night @ the Interlachen Inn, buddies from high school making a living via rare vinyl on Ebay... Ahhh, home is always where the heart is :wink:

That said 8 inches of new pow this am with no more than 500 vertical to be had. At least the walley & crappies are hitting on the lakes around Alex :P
> THC X 9 <
tbone2344
Art Connoisseur

Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:03 pm

Got one too.
EB Team

Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:11 pm

KNEEL13 wrote:Me too. I wasn't going to, and then kai13bleu alerted me to the sale, and I bought it on impulse. :shock: :P
trilobyte
Art Connoisseur

Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:15 pm

comountaingolf wrote:Yea, we usually do Christmas up in Steamboat, but this is the first in 8 years that I'm back in the hometown, so it's always a good time... Open mic night @ the Interlachen Inn, buddies from high school making a living via rare vinyl on Ebay... Ahhh, home is always where the heart is :wink:

That said 8 inches of new pow this am with no more than 500 vertical to be had. At least the walley & crappies are hitting on the lakes around Alex :P
nothing wrong with hanging out in a plywood box on the ice with a lot of beer and good buddies...looking forward to it when i move back home there. Got a good friend who has a cabin home in Alex, great area...
trilobyte
Art Connoisseur

Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:17 pm

Officially sold out, btw...
tmurch
Art Expert

Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:39 pm

At first I didnt really like this print but its starting to grow on me. I hadnt planned on buying it either but i checked the site and it was up so i had to pull the trigger.
Tadrules wrote:Dan Mccarthy is a pimp.
RupertPupkin wrote: This will never change. Idiocy is the true human condition.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:55 pm

trilobyte wrote:
comountaingolf wrote:Yea, we usually do Christmas up in Steamboat, but this is the first in 8 years that I'm back in the hometown, so it's always a good time... Open mic night @ the Interlachen Inn, buddies from high school making a living via rare vinyl on Ebay... Ahhh, home is always where the heart is :wink:

nothing wrong with hanging out in a plywood box on the ice with a lot of beer and good buddies...looking forward to it when i move back home there. Got a good friend who has a cabin home in Alex, great area...
No plywood, but rather a whole new level of comfort on the ice i.e. bunk-beds, heaters, satellite TV, generators... and lots of beer, bud & good buddies, eh! :lol:
Christ, Lake Minnewaska has street signs, stop signs & a convenience store on the lake in the middle of all of the houses... LOVE IT!
> THC X 9 <
tourist504
Art Expert

Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:38 pm

Just so damn topical.

Not yoinking this one.
maden wrote:I would like to see a 16"+ diameter tube.
BlakeAronson wrote:This one is just big enough, but not too overwhelming in size.
jordachep wrote::drool: Can't believe the size. I want this so bad.
Imagex6
kai13bleu
Art Enthusiast

Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:40 pm

I bought one, of course. :clap: And, as a newbie to EB, I'm glad I alerted some folks who were able to buy too :)