Connecting Lennon 08 Mr Brainwash

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
RiotAct
EB Team

Wed May 04, 2011 7:37 pm

srdzevon wrote:Will there be an aftermarket for this print?
I expect the first few reds and greens to sell for at least $2000 on eBay, then go up from there. Who KNOWS about the silver/gold. It's gonna be crazy man
ShoreditchRules
New User

Wed May 04, 2011 9:35 pm

RiotAct wrote:
I expect the first few reds and greens to sell for at least $2000 on eBay, then go up from there. Who KNOWS about the silver/gold. It's gonna be crazy man
Hello all I am new here, I found your site via those Mondo movie posters they did. Do you really think that these Lennons will be worth that much straight away?
alngtheway
Art Connoisseur

Wed May 04, 2011 9:37 pm

:rolling:
SpreadHeadLINC
Art Connoisseur

Wed May 04, 2011 9:44 pm

RiotAct wrote:
This. Obviously
RiotAct
EB Team

Wed May 04, 2011 9:55 pm

ShoreditchRules wrote:
RiotAct wrote:
Hello all I am new here, I found your site via those Mondo movie posters they did. Do you really think that these Lennons will be worth that much straight away?
yes. You'd be crazy to not buy one just to re-sell on eBay. Be sure to sell it before it actually gets to you, though.
srdzevon
Art Expert

Wed May 04, 2011 11:50 pm

RiotAct wrote:
If we're not talking haunted doll money, i'm not interested.
ImageX5 Hodor Image
SteveKai
Art Expert

Fri May 06, 2011 1:15 am

ShoreditchRules wrote:
RiotAct wrote:
Hi ShoreditchRules,
Don't pay any attention to RiotAct, for he knows not what he speaks of. This print will easily be fetching north of $4,000 instantly. Mr.Brainwash is a modern day master, and has shown this time and time again with his original artwork, custom hand finishing, use of spray paints and tires. As RiotAct said, if you are lucky enough to get one, definitely sell it before it ships to you.

Also, again IF you get one, make sure to email Mr.Brainwash with a simple email stating "All Your Brainwash Are Belong To Us". It's an inner circle thing that's done by loyal/regular customers of his, and he'll send you some super awesome posters along with the print.
srdzevon
Art Expert

Fri May 06, 2011 1:20 am

SteveKai wrote:
ShoreditchRules wrote:
RiotAct wrote:
Hi ShoreditchRules,
Don't pay any attention to RiotAct, for he knows not what he speaks of. This print will easily be fetching north of $4,000 instantly. Mr.Brainwash is a modern day master, and has shown this time and time again with his original artwork, custom hand finishing, use of spray paints and tires. As RiotAct said, if you are lucky enough to get one, definitely sell it before it ships to you.

Also, again IF you get one, make sure to email Mr.Brainwash with a simple email stating "All Your Brainwash Are Belong To Us". It's an inner circle thing that's done by loyal/regular customers of his, and he'll send you some super awesome posters along with the print.
Steve's had a good night tonight.... Am I right or am I right or am I right?
ImageX5 Hodor Image
charter
Art Expert

Fri May 06, 2011 1:21 am

I am buying one just so that I can draw on it. Or...I will pick up a 99 cent coloring book. Hmmmm.
SteveKai
Art Expert

Fri May 06, 2011 1:47 am

srdzevon wrote:
Steve's had a good night tonight.... Am I right or am I right or am I right?
:pint:

edit-btw, Shored...i'm drymounting with you. I have no idea what this will get if you try to flip it. I'm passing on it.
Last edited by SteveKai on Fri May 06, 2011 4:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
thekharmainitiative
Art Expert

Fri May 06, 2011 2:09 am

Ha, both Lennon and McCarthy prints dropping on the same day.
WhoLikesRingo wrote:This single post led to a roller coaster of emotion. Congrats kharma, king of the thread.
jester
Art Expert

Fri May 06, 2011 3:40 am

Im going for a green or a blue.....
ISO: Any Spusta original sketches, original inkings, or concept drawings. Please PM me to discuss...
jumpinjeza
Art Expert

Fri May 06, 2011 3:51 am

srdzevon wrote:Steve's had a good night tonight.... Am I right or am I right or am I right?
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :pint:
trarex wrote:I find this very disturbing.
The only adult in that video is a black guy hanging out with the whitest 12 year olds on the planet.
pass_da_salad
Art Enthusiast

Fri May 06, 2011 9:09 am

:shock:
RiotAct
EB Team

Fri May 06, 2011 9:52 am

SteveKai wrote:
ShoreditchRules wrote:
RiotAct wrote:
Hi ShoreditchRules,

$4k huh? Whew that's a pretty bold prediction, I wouldn't be surprised though :wink: