Two Sisters 08 Kawasaki

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
tranito
Art Expert

Thu May 26, 2011 5:43 pm

Looks legit to me. 4 different pieces, same seller, perfect feedback and with pictures to show for. A good deal? Naaah, looks more like a steal.
I would have jumped on ''If Only You Were Here'' and ''Two Sisters''. Looks like you missed your chance bud. :(
Kramerica wrote:There are a ton of really nice people who come across as complete dickheads on EB.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu May 26, 2011 5:47 pm

I have dealt with several 100% feedback sellers who have never sold a poster before and ship it with little regard. They end up refunding the purchase so they don't get negative feedback.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
tranito
Art Expert

Thu May 26, 2011 6:08 pm

He already has 2 positive feedbacks in for Uria and IOYWH. The fact IOYWH and Two Sisters are shot still taped to the back of the original cardboard would have left me thinking that he'll simply close the other cardboard on it, tape it and ship in original packaging ala Audrey. But you can always ask, if it's an issue.
Kramerica wrote:There are a ton of really nice people who come across as complete dickheads on EB.
endlessmike
Art Enthusiast

Mon May 30, 2011 11:15 am

thanks for the info all, I should've pulled the trigger but I got gunshy due to the awesome deal being offered (to use two western phrases in the same sentence).
MaxCollinsII
Art Connoisseur

Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:06 pm

Please add A/P edition of 10
The Original Pure Hemp Rolling Papers NOT Made In CHINA Unlike A Lot Of Our Competitors

PartPat: "All of Eb is one big mondo joke really."