Obama Yes We Did 08 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
212swat
Art Connoisseur

Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:18 pm

mattlew69 wrote:
212swat wrote:Received email confirm this morning and package is out for delivery already. #702/5000. In the middle of a blizzard here in NYC. That should make delivery a bit interesting.
My toob of 3 made it here today. I was so proud of my postperson, I took the day off of work to go snowboarding and I can't even drive out of my driveway. We have gotten at least 7 inches so far from the storm here in lower Michigan.

(Posters arrived in excellent condition, no paper and thin toobs. Made me happy esp. after hearing all the horror stories.)

Time to go shovel...... :(
Snowboarding in Michigan? Wasn't aware of any mountains there.
mattlew69
Art Expert

Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:27 pm

212swat wrote:
mattlew69 wrote:
212swat wrote:Received email confirm this morning and package is out for delivery already. #702/5000. In the middle of a blizzard here in NYC. That should make delivery a bit interesting.
My toob of 3 made it here today. I was so proud of my postperson, I took the day off of work to go snowboarding and I can't even drive out of my driveway. We have gotten at least 7 inches so far from the storm here in lower Michigan.

(Posters arrived in excellent condition, no paper and thin toobs. Made me happy esp. after hearing all the horror stories.)

Well not 'real' snowboarding. You can ride on 550 feet of vertical, so in 30 seconds, your down a hill.

Also, sad to say, i have never snowboarded outside of michigan. I have plenty of friends in Hood River, Salt Lake City, Park City, and Boulder, and stll have never rode a mountain. I am afraid that if I do, I will never want to come back to Michigan.

One day.........
212swat
Art Connoisseur

Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:31 pm

mattlew69 wrote:
212swat wrote:
mattlew69 wrote:

Well not 'real' snowboarding. You can ride on 550 feet of vertical, so in 30 seconds, your down a hill.

Also, sad to say, i have never snowboarded outside of michigan. I have plenty of friends in Hood River, Salt Lake City, Park City, and Boulder, and stll have never rode a mountain. I am afraid that if I do, I will never want to come back to Michigan.

One day.........
If you have friends out west you have to go. Steep and Deep!!! I'll be in Sun Valley next week.
jrh83
Art Connoisseur

Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:41 pm

Got my UPS confirmation :clap: for my numbered print, i will have it on monday! :clap:
jrh83
Art Connoisseur

Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:43 pm

We got 9 inches here in Madison, WI
nard1
Art Enthusiast

Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:14 pm

I have one SIGNED and NUMBERED Yes We Did print. Arrived yesterday. If I sell it on Ebay what kind of price should I expect? Should I use Buy It Now or auction?
If I wait several weeks would that be a wiser choice? Thank you for your thoughts.
Kdh12
Art Freak

Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:18 pm

nard1 wrote:I have one SIGNED and NUMBERED Yes We Did print. Arrived yesterday. If I sell it on Ebay what kind of price should I expect? Should I use Buy It Now or auction?
If I wait several weeks would that be a wiser choice? Thank you for your thoughts.

Why don't you sell it to me I will give you what you paid plus shipping :roll:
mmmm Beer :pint:
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:23 pm

Im going to restrain myself and force myself not to puke :toilet:
arodri70
Art Expert

Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:26 pm

nard1 wrote:I have one SIGNED and NUMBERED Yes We Did print. Arrived yesterday. If I sell it on Ebay what kind of price should I expect? Should I use Buy It Now or auction?
this is a joke right?
oldfartatplay
Art Expert

Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:27 pm

Grateful69Phish wrote:Im going to restrain myself and force myself not to puke :toilet:
same here
stonewastheproblem
Art Connoisseur

Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:50 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_7LO24Sze8

someone should kick you in the nards
T-Dub13
Art Connoisseur

Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:18 pm

jrh83 wrote:We got 9 inches here in Madison, WI

Yeah, I'm in Janesville WI, just got done shoveling, now my back hurts.
The best part is they say we will get another foot by Tues.
They talk alot
Kdh12
Art Freak

Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:33 pm

There is something to be said for being discreet....
mmmm Beer :pint:
nard1
Art Enthusiast

Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:27 pm

What is the problem on a question like the one I posted. On coin forums and other collectible boards it is a very typical topic
of discussion. Just got back in from shoveling a foot of nys snow. No big deal. Another winter in the Northeast. Your rude
and inconsiderate responses is a problem.
ChefFerrari
Art Expert

Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:32 pm

nard1 wrote:What is the problem on a question like the one I posted. On coin forums and other collectible boards it is a very typical topic
of discussion. Just got back in from shoveling a foot of nys snow. No big deal. Another winter in the Northeast. Your rude
and inconsiderate responses is a problem.
If you have to ask maybe you should not be selling it.