Widespread Panic Morrison 08 Mouse

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:36 am

New image Panic Morrison 08 Mouse

flyingeye

Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:20 am

Automator,
i am curious as to where you got the image of the widespread mouse poster posted on July 01.
from what i can tell, it is from the sample image of a color rough that we sent to both the band and diesel before final printing.
thx,
flyingeye
jimmyhoops
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:28 pm

It was a hard fought auction…but SCORE!!! :drool: Now if I can just get ahold of the frame artist. I'm gonna go for a re-creation of the Piece hanging in the Red Rocks museum.
~JimmyHoops...Widespread Panic and Grateful Dead Poster Fanatic!
pjtaper
Art Freak

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:41 pm

jimmyhoops wrote:It was a hard fought auction…but SCORE!!! :drool: Now if I can just get ahold of the frame artist. I'm gonna go for a re-creation of the Piece hanging in the Red Rocks museum.
:clap: :clap:
Congrats, great score!!! Glad it went to one of us!!! :drool:
itsdug
Art Expert

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:43 am

Holy fudge!
no comment ®
OrangeBug
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:49 am

jimmyhoops wrote:It was a hard fought auction…but SCORE!!! :drool: Now if I can just get ahold of the frame artist. I'm gonna go for a re-creation of the Piece hanging in the Red Rocks museum.
Yea, I was in on that but couldn't go that high. CONgRaTs!!!!!!!
ceevee
Art Expert

Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:21 am

I was watching as well. But couldn't go near that high. What a nice little item though.
OrangeBug
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:07 am

http://ofiframes.com/
jojobadass
Art God

Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:51 am

Man, I love mine that much more
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
jimmyhoops
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:54 am

Thanks everyone! This poster fell into the 'gotta have it' category for me…some things are just priceless, IMO. This one was near the top of my ISO list. Many thanks to Howard for putting this one on the auction block. And thanks for the heads up on the frame artist. Fortunately I live close to Red Rocks so I'll be headed up there shortly to take some photos of their framed piece and get a good idea on dimensions, etc. I just hope that the framer still has some Red Rocks bleacher stock left over. I'll be sure to post some pics once I get it up on the wall.
drock
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:30 pm

I am confused, you have had this print in your "collection" for a while. is this a second copy for you?
jimmyhoops
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:13 pm

drock wrote:I am confused, you have had this print in your "collection" for a while. is this a second copy for you?
It was never in my collection, but had been on my ISO list since the poster first hit the street. I just switched it to being in my collection last night after winning the auction. That would be quite a feat if someone had two of them.
timothyripley
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:26 pm

I submitted samples of my work to try and get this poster gig. :notworthy: Stanley Mouse :notworthy:

not to mention Stanley Mouse is a name people have actually heard of.
jimmyhoops
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:46 pm

timothyripley wrote:I submitted samples of my work to try and get this poster gig. :notworthy: Stanley Mouse :notworthy:

not to mention Stanley Mouse is a name people have actually heard of.
Tim, Your artwork is fantastic. I've got a few pieces of your works in my collection including Panic Telluride, Dead Summer '04 & Phish Coventry. Keep up the great work!
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Killer!... venue, band, artist, image, frame story, edition size and distribution, etc. :clap: :clap:
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.