Elephant Peace 08 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
vvvwwwvvv
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:14 pm
Location: NY

Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:23 pm

I want this baby bad.
grub2323
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 566
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:45 pm
Contact:

Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:58 pm

yea great piece..i just missed this on wood but got the peace bomber on wood w/ collage.. i am super stoked.. this is a very strong image and makes a huge statement. PEAceBomber on board is super ill. u guys should check it
ricosg11
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 426
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:00 am

Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:14 pm

elephants have many meanings
User avatar
sasquatch
Art Expert
Posts: 3963
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:00 am

Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:31 pm

baxterpop wrote:I really dig this one but to be true to Shepard's stance on the Republican party the elephant would need to be crushing the peace dove under its fascist feet.

(this is a joke people, dont get all crazy)
He's just making it easy for you to rip off and market as propaganda to your warmonger friends
User avatar
sasquatch
Art Expert
Posts: 3963
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:00 am

Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:35 pm

baxterpop wrote:I really dig this one but to be true to Shepard's stance on the Republican party the elephant would need to be crushing the peace dove under its fascist feet.

(this is a joke people, dont get all crazy)
He's just making it easy for you to tipoff and market as propaganda to your warmonger friends
smartussi
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:00 am

Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:31 am

This was also done as a stencil collage on paper

...can the mods update this?
smartussi
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:00 am

Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:23 pm

smartussi wrote:This was also done as a stencil collage on paper

...can the mods update this?
:?:
User avatar
macc5
EB Team
Posts: 5465
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:00 am
Location: South Jersey
Contact:

Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:51 pm

smartussi wrote:
smartussi wrote:This was also done as a stencil collage on paper

...can the mods update this?
:?:
done... any other specifics?
blazedoutbee
Art Expert
Posts: 4046
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:00 am

Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:16 pm

Muhammad was born during the year of the Elephant.
smartussi
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:00 am

Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:40 am

macc5 wrote:
smartussi wrote:
smartussi wrote:This was also done as a stencil collage on paper

...can the mods update this?
:?:
done... any other specifics?
There were two versions
one was a stencil collage on Canvas that the original price was 15K
The second is a stencil collage on paper that was 6.5K
User avatar
KNEEL13
EB Team
Posts: 7885
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:21 pm
Location: Chicago area

Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:01 pm

I like elephants!
User avatar
MattStrine
Art Expert
Posts: 1012
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Colorado

Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:33 pm

So neither of these images is the OG?
judgeito
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:51 pm

Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:28 am

how much was the one on wood originally?
User avatar
fluffhead13
Art Expert
Posts: 5702
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:09 am

Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:12 am

judgeito wrote:how much was the one on wood originally?
$1500
blazedoutbee
Art Expert
Posts: 4046
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:00 am

Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:15 am

fluffhead13 wrote:
judgeito wrote:how much was the one on wood originally?
$1500

that's a steal
Post Reply