Dave Matthews Band Berkeley III 08 Methane

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Post Reply
turnJBup
Art Expert
Posts: 9384
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:00 am
Location: California

Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:35 pm

I think he called her stupid cuz he paid 140.00..... :wink:
User avatar
jojobadass
Art Freak
Posts: 19963
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:00 am
Location: chick-fila
Contact:

Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:42 pm

turnJBup wrote:I think he called her stupid cuz he paid 140.00..... :wink:

I guess she actually is stupid, because she could of banged out 6 hundo on the bay........instead, she flipped for a buck-forty and she's getting flamed on a DMB poster forum.
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
VA_Legend
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:08 pm

Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:02 pm

Dave vs. Eddie is a close call, but I'd have to say Dave wins 52-3.
User avatar
thesavageguy
Art Expert
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Seattle

Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:12 pm

What?
kingofprussia
Art Expert
Posts: 1084
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 12:00 am
Contact:

Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:13 pm

jojobadass wrote:
turnJBup wrote:I think he called her stupid cuz he paid 140.00..... :wink:

I guess she actually is stupid, because she could of banged out 6 hundo on the bay........instead, she flipped for a buck-forty and she's getting flamed on a DMB poster forum.
the dmb poster forum is pretty hardcore. :roll:
VA_Legend
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:08 pm

Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:27 pm

thesavageguy wrote:What?
It's from an old SNL skit. "Da Bears!" They were talking about who would win in a Mike Ditka vs the Bears match up. They picked Mike Ditka to win, "fifty-two ta tree." Anyway, what's your best guess as to when these will go up for sale? I know the WH always goes up before Methane.
User avatar
sk8nshoot1
Art Expert
Posts: 1385
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Hartford, CT
Contact:

Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:06 pm

In that a couple others went up, are we to assume this won't go up today?
BK: "Flatstock is like chum for flippers"
blazedoutbee
Art Expert
Posts: 4046
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:00 am

Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:20 pm

sk8nshoot1 wrote:In that a couple others went up, are we to assume this won't go up today?
only one went up no?
User avatar
ApfelGeld
Art Expert
Posts: 1986
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:23 pm

blazedoutbee wrote:
sk8nshoot1 wrote:In that a couple others went up, are we to assume this won't go up today?
only one went up no?
I doubt that there will be any other print on Methane today, due to the little Phoenix fiasco.
sunsetbrew wrote:We are all hype machines, even though we don't want to be.
kingofprussia wrote:The power of EB. It never ceases to amaze me.
tourist504 wrote:Poster collectors, baby. A force with which to be reckoned!!!
User avatar
sk8nshoot1
Art Expert
Posts: 1385
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Hartford, CT
Contact:

Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:24 pm

blazedoutbee wrote:
sk8nshoot1 wrote:In that a couple others went up, are we to assume this won't go up today?
only one went up no?
All morning my bottom row was Dallas, LA Budda and LA Flower

I just assumed Churla and Phoenix were new... If you say only Phoenix is new then I'll go with that...
BK: "Flatstock is like chum for flippers"
User avatar
thesavageguy
Art Expert
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Seattle

Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:24 pm

Again, no real fiasco.

Gorge will likely be sold before we see a Berkeley of any sort. I'd be surprised if we saw this poster this week.
User avatar
thesavageguy
Art Expert
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Seattle

Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:25 pm

sk8nshoot1 wrote: All morning my bottom row was Dallas, LA Budda and LA Flower

I just assumed Churla and Phoenix were new... If you say only Phoenix is new then I'll go with that...
Chula was sold over the weekend.
User avatar
fluffhead13
Art Expert
Posts: 5702
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:09 am

Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:29 pm

sk8nshoot1 wrote:In that a couple others went up, are we to assume this won't go up today?
??? one was sold today, phoenix. the gorge haven't even gone up, so u have 5 more posters to be sold before Berk N3, which means like 2 weeks from now, seriously.
rowbeau
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 410
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:04 am

Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:31 pm

methane may still sell the Utah and Sacramento posters as well since they were selling the Sacramento poster at the merch table Berkeley n1.
User avatar
edgar
Art Expert
Posts: 4344
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:00 am

Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:38 pm

rowbeau wrote:methane may still sell the Utah and Sacramento posters as well since they were selling the Sacramento poster at the merch table Berkeley n1.
talk about making $ from roi's death...

i would have thought the prints from the 2 cancelled shows would have hit the recycle bins. seeing them for sale is pretty gross either online oror off (at a show) considering the shows were cancelled so the band could attend his memorial services and mourn.
Grateful69Phish wrote:anybody this stupid doesn't become naturally intelligent!
Post Reply