Hendrix Experience Washington D.C. 68 Beeghly

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:48 am

southerngarden
Art Expert

Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:58 am

if anyone else out there has this poster, id love to hear your story behind it.

the one shown above, the print that sold for $5,200 in 2007, is not mine. thats the one id like to hear about. i guess there are are two known copies of this poster. i wonder if there are anymore?

my mother gave me my poster. in 1972 she worked with a graphic designer who was tossing a bunch of these posters in the trash. she saved the ones she liked and now they are on my wall...

my print is in "GOOD" condition. it has pin holes in each corner, and some small tears in each corner. the art portion of the print is near perfect. it is professionally framed an looks awesome for a 50 year old telephone pole poster.

this particular one is not for sale but i am taking serious offers on my other original 1968 BEEGHLY prints. check my collection. :rockin:
morst
EB Team

Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:02 am

Dail Beeghly is another spelling for the artist.
Pete Howard talks about this one on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP2FwVDnnrc
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.