FRANK (Luke Chueh vs Donnie Darko) 08 Chueh

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
iratasan
Flipper

Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:31 pm

jamel-d wrote:
iratasan wrote:
jamel-d wrote:
iratasan wrote: oh, while we're at it. numero uno f'ed up movie:
funny games - original version. it is meant to disturb and man, it disturbs.

:shock:
Liked the German original.
i love that movie, especially the original version (dude, it's austrian), the US version is kinda allright, but has a lower impact.

i am a big fan of haneke. if you "enjoyed" funny games, please check out "benny's video", it has the same intensity and a similar moral view on things.

also "cachè" is also pretty good. i am looking forward to watching "the 7th continent" soon. maybe today.
Saw the movie some years ago, thanks for the correction.
please check out the other haneke movies. he is a true genius.
jamel-d
Art Freak

Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:16 pm

iratasan wrote:
jamel-d wrote:
iratasan wrote:
jamel-d wrote: Liked the German original.
i love that movie, especially the original version (dude, it's austrian), the US version is kinda allright, but has a lower impact.

i am a big fan of haneke. if you "enjoyed" funny games, please check out "benny's video", it has the same intensity and a similar moral view on things.

also "cachè" is also pretty good. i am looking forward to watching "the 7th continent" soon. maybe today.
I put Benny's Video and the 7th Continent in my queue. I've seen Cache, love Juliette Binoche but didn't care for the movie. When I see the other 2 I'll let you know what I think. Thanks again for the recommendations.
THE HORKEY CLUB 2013,14,15,16,17,18,19
iratasan
Flipper

Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:23 pm

jamel-d wrote:
iratasan wrote:
jamel-d wrote:
iratasan wrote: i love that movie, especially the original version (dude, it's austrian), the US version is kinda allright, but has a lower impact.

I put Benny's Video and the 7th Continent in my queue. I've seen Cache, love Juliette Binoche but didn't care for the movie. When I see the other 2 I'll let you know what I think. Thanks again for the recommendations.
you are welcome. i am always very happy to meet people that enjoy this kind of movies. looking forward to read your opinions on the other two.

it is just related indirectly, but did you see "hard candy" by Brian Nelson/ David Slade? i loved that one as well and i saw some similarities in the way haneke plays with his audience.
MattStrine
Art Expert

Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:02 pm

Codeblue wrote:Ass to ass.

:lol:
kevron62007
Art Expert

Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:35 pm

iratasan wrote:
ldiddy wrote:requiem for a dream - now that is a f'ed up movie.
yeah, good stuff. last movie aronofsky did when he still had an idea how to actually make a movie. it liked "pi" much better though. anybody sseen "the fountain"? never been so disappointed in my life. esoteric astral projection sissie dreamcatcher bullshit.
Yep the fountain was a big let down I love Requiem for a Dream and Pi though.
MJBuck
Art Expert

Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:39 pm

I can't believe I just read esoteric astral projection on here.... :lol:
out and perfect.
norelation wrote:quit with the sniveling and just sell the damn poster. i don't care about your life story, we all got problems. just tell me about bent corners, or if your cat has used it for target practice.
mistersmith wrote:That means I'm going to touch you.
iratasan
Flipper

Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:46 pm

MJBuck wrote:I can't believe I just read esoteric astral projection on here.... :lol:
;)

do you guys also have those esoteric stores in the US? did ya ever enter one? do you know that strange mixture of smells because of all that oils and fudge that they are selling? that smell is the "essential smell of mental weakness". i should make a fortune of selling that fudge at 120 bucks a pop.
jamel-d
Art Freak

Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:22 pm

iratasan wrote:
MJBuck wrote:I can't believe I just read esoteric astral projection on here.... :lol:
;)

do you guys also have those esoteric stores in the US? did ya ever enter one? do you know that strange mixture of smells because of all that oils and fudge that they are selling? that smell is the "essential smell of mental weakness". i should make a fortune of selling that fudge at 120 bucks a pop.
So that's why the floors are always sticky. Hmmmmm
THE HORKEY CLUB 2013,14,15,16,17,18,19
T-Dub13
Art Connoisseur

Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:29 pm

I read on another board that Kevin Smith owns the OG of this
electrachrome
Site Admin

Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:09 am

greasy
Art Expert

Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:07 pm

holy fudge i love this print. it will be mine.
27 wrote: One time i was walking down the tracks when i was 4 yrs old and this train raped me in my butt.
http://www.GRAFantasy.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jayscollection/
automator
Nobody

Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:33 pm

New image Donnie Darko 08 Chueh