Kobe Bryant 08 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:39 pm

No one failips better than you do.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
usamamasan1
Art Expert

Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:56 pm

let's all smile together.
jojobadass
Art God

Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:34 pm

i was overjoyed to get an offer of $800 on my mvp.
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
jodeci78
Art Expert

Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:03 am

Frog wrote:I am very pleased with this purchase. I'm suprised these aren't moving faster. Great print all around of the future hall of famer.
he's a great player, one of the best, but he rubs people the wrong way... when you think Kobe Bryant, the first 100 words aren't "TEAM". the first 60 words are "ME".
iratasan
Flipper

Sun May 24, 2009 9:04 am

wow, this is the antiflip item of the century.
bysleightofhand
Art Expert

Sun May 24, 2009 9:09 am

who cares about kobe? its all about lebron now. A person that makes his teammates better. :shock:
ISO mccarthy ''the white tree' #6 and #10 canvases, or Clonal Colony aurora variant
pjtaper
Art Freak

Sun May 24, 2009 11:17 am

drymount Kobe! whiney little bitch!
*****adap*****
Art Expert

Sun May 24, 2009 1:00 pm

bysleightofhand wrote:who cares about kobe? its all about lebron now. A person that makes his teammates better. :shock:
East Coast Bias? Lebron needs 3 rings before we even have this discussion :roll:
These Pretzels Are Making Me Thirsty
bysleightofhand
Art Expert

Sun May 24, 2009 1:21 pm

bullshit. You can thank Shaq for those. Kobe would have never won them without him.
ISO mccarthy ''the white tree' #6 and #10 canvases, or Clonal Colony aurora variant
guppy
Art Enthusiast

Sun May 24, 2009 1:43 pm

*****adap***** wrote:
bysleightofhand wrote:who cares about kobe? its all about lebron now. A person that makes his teammates better. :shock:
East Coast Bias? Lebron needs 3 rings before we even have this discussion :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ059Av2JJk
*****adap*****
Art Expert

Sun May 24, 2009 1:50 pm

bysleightofhand wrote:bullshit. You can thank Shaq for those. Kobe would have never won them without him.
The same thing could be said about Shaq!!! Lakers are going to the big dance this year without Shaq lets see if you will still be runnin your mouth when he gets his fourth ring :P
These Pretzels Are Making Me Thirsty
tranito
Art Expert

Sun May 24, 2009 4:23 pm

*****adap***** wrote:
bysleightofhand wrote:bullshit. You can thank Shaq for those. Kobe would have never won them without him.
The same thing could be said about Shaq!!! Lakers are going to the big dance this year without Shaq lets see if you will still be runnin your mouth when he gets his fourth ring :P
That's why I'm gonna start a riot on my own if either the Magic or the Nuggets step in to ruin a Lebron vs. Kobe final. Fingers crossed. I think aside their respective star player, the Lakers have a much better team than the Cavs. I also think this final would end up with the Cavs on top and the first ring for Lebron. Put it the way you wanna put it, «it's all about Lebron now, a player who makes his teammates better», I'm all in with alex on this one..
Kramerica wrote:There are a ton of really nice people who come across as complete dickheads on EB.
kini
Art Expert

Sun May 24, 2009 4:47 pm

tranito wrote:
*****adap***** wrote:
That's why I'm gonna start a riot on my own if either the Magic or the Nuggets step in to ruin a Lebron vs. Kobe final. Fingers crossed. I think aside their respective star player, the Lakers have a much better team than the Cavs. I also think this final would end up with the Cavs on top and the first ring for Lebron. Put it the way you wanna put it, «it's all about Lebron now, a player who makes his teammates better», I'm all in with alex on this one..
no way the Lakers have a "much better" team than the Cavs. All four teams left are evenly matched. Each one has a superstar that's almost impossible to stop when they're on. The difference, as always, is the periphery players. Pau and Ariza play well, Lakers win, Chauncy and K-Mart have bad games, Denver loses. So with both series it will be what the other guys do besides the superstars that determines who wins the series.

If its Lakers Cavs in the finals, the problem for the Lakers will be who will guard Lebron, cause they have no one to matchup with him (see current series w/ Melo). Kobe will probably take the challenge, as he defended him well in both reg season games, holding him to 9-25 and 5-20 shooting. But the bigger problem will be for the Cavs to defend the Lakers big guys, who dominated in both reg season games. Cavs advantage over Lakers is their guards, so Mo Williams and Delonte will need to have big series for them to beat the Lakers in a possible Finals matchup.
forwardselection
Art Enthusiast

Sun May 24, 2009 7:53 pm

Just take a picture. Come on people... a millionare professional athlete... yawn. Who cares! America's priorities are a joke. :?
forwardselection
Art Enthusiast

Sun May 24, 2009 7:59 pm

There are hundreds and hundreds of artists works here, beyond the same old Fairey.. Emek.. Methane Studios Dave Matthews industry.
Is someone gaming the "What's Hot" system? How about less mutual admiration.