Obama X Lincoln 08 English

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
usamamasan1
Art Expert
Posts: 2019
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:00 am

Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:22 am

here..a parade of one. yes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8
let's all smile together.
User avatar
mattlew69
Art Expert
Posts: 7968
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Midwest

Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:23 am

sasquatch wrote:A complete and utter tool.

You're just a one-man dystopian propaganda parade.

:iagree:
User avatar
guyforget
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 940
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Denver, CO

Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:13 am

Dear Mr. Warmonger,

Please stop spamming these threads.

Thank-you.

guyforget
pjtaper wrote: I'm glad EMEK knows I'm not a flipper
usamamasan1
Art Expert
Posts: 2019
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:00 am

Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:14 am

you are all in bed with ed vedder...hollywood...and ms delta
let's all smile together.
User avatar
guyforget
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 940
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Denver, CO

Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:23 am

And youre in bed w/ Ted Haggard, Larry Craig, and... ah drymount it, thats bad enough. .
pjtaper wrote: I'm glad EMEK knows I'm not a flipper
User avatar
MJBuck
Art Expert
Posts: 4342
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Portland, OR

Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:46 am

Image
out and perfect.
norelation wrote:quit with the sniveling and just sell the damn poster. i don't care about your life story, we all got problems. just tell me about bent corners, or if your cat has used it for target practice.
mistersmith wrote:That means I'm going to touch you.
User avatar
sasquatch
Art Expert
Posts: 3963
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:00 am

Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:47 am

MJBuck wrote:Image
:?:
User avatar
MJBuck
Art Expert
Posts: 4342
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Portland, OR

Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:50 am

Image
out and perfect.
norelation wrote:quit with the sniveling and just sell the damn poster. i don't care about your life story, we all got problems. just tell me about bent corners, or if your cat has used it for target practice.
mistersmith wrote:That means I'm going to touch you.
User avatar
sasquatch
Art Expert
Posts: 3963
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:00 am

Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:09 pm

MJBuck wrote:Image
Dud, you must be really bored.
User avatar
MJBuck
Art Expert
Posts: 4342
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Portland, OR

Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:27 pm

I was looking for something specific and couldn't find it but those images came up in my searches. I should have put them in another thread to not muck up this one any more.
out and perfect.
norelation wrote:quit with the sniveling and just sell the damn poster. i don't care about your life story, we all got problems. just tell me about bent corners, or if your cat has used it for target practice.
mistersmith wrote:That means I'm going to touch you.
automator
Nobody
Posts: 125310
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:41 am

New image Obama X Lincoln 08 English
Variant

Image
User avatar
cerebus
Art Expert
Posts: 2928
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:00 am

Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:19 pm

Is this going to be the right listing for including the vinyl busts of these, for example:

http://www.toytokyo.com/shopping/index. ... ct_id/9535
Image
User avatar
jjbehren
Flipper
Posts: 12685
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:00 am

Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:30 pm

cerebus wrote:Is this going to be the right listing for including the vinyl busts of these, for example:

http://www.toytokyo.com/shopping/index. ... ct_id/9535
No.

Image
User avatar
cerebus
Art Expert
Posts: 2928
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:00 am

Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:32 pm

jjbehren wrote:
cerebus wrote:Is this going to be the right listing for including the vinyl busts of these, for example:

http://www.toytokyo.com/shopping/index. ... ct_id/9535
No.

Image
Aha! Thanks.

Carry on.
Image
automator
Nobody
Posts: 125310
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:54 pm

New image Obama X Lincoln 08 English


Image
Post Reply