Audioslave LA 05 EMEK

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
User avatar
edgar
Art Expert
Posts: 4342
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:00 am

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:33 am

MattTheCraw wrote:
edgar wrote:either that last sale is a type-o or electricdave1 just earned flipper of the quarter status!
This from the horse's (ass') mouth: what a great guy :roll:

"THATS how you make a sale...emek Black Hole Sunblock #88. Still trying to sell yours?
Bought by me on ebay for $201 last month and sold today for $675 to someone who doesnt know about posters but is rich and
never heard of expresso beans. I told him it was a $1,000 poster.

i did the same thing with the same buyer on the emek badu speaker girl foil....go look them up.
and the guy came to my place to pick them up, paid in cash...no paypal no shipping no delivery no nada

both were dupes...i kept the clean copies

maybe you'll be able to sell your's now"
Damn. I didn't get c.c.'ed on that one.

:roll:
Grateful69Phish wrote:anybody this stupid doesn't become naturally intelligent!
User avatar
boatingbenny
Art Expert
Posts: 3388
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:00 am

Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:03 pm

edgar wrote:
MattTheCraw wrote:
edgar wrote:either that last sale is a type-o or electricdave1 just earned flipper of the quarter status!
This from the horse's (ass') mouth: what a great guy :roll:

"THATS how you make a sale...emek Black Hole Sunblock #88. Still trying to sell yours?
Bought by me on ebay for $201 last month and sold today for $675 to someone who doesnt know about posters but is rich and
never heard of expresso beans. I told him it was a $1,000 poster.

i did the same thing with the same buyer on the emek badu speaker girl foil....go look them up.
and the guy came to my place to pick them up, paid in cash...no paypal no shipping no delivery no nada

both were dupes...i kept the clean copies

maybe you'll be able to sell your's now"
Damn. I didn't get c.c.'ed on that one.

:roll:
Electricdave is a true fan :lol:
User avatar
comountaingolf
Art Expert
Posts: 9944
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:36 pm
Location: The 19th Hole

Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:53 pm

Electricdave sounds like a bonafide douche bag... nothing like outright lying about the value of the print to the buyer :hanging:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52400
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:11 pm

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
pewter14
EB Team
Posts: 15297
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:58 am

Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:27 pm

Disappointed in you, blue ...

mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
User avatar
MattTheCraw
Art Expert
Posts: 2439
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Melbourne Australia
Contact:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:55 pm

comountaingolf wrote:Electricdave sounds like a bonafide douche bag... nothing like outright lying about the value of the print to the buyer :hanging:

From the man himself:

"Live life to the Fullest, True and Honest Begin with yourself and extend it to others Use your words wisely Words have power and create influence Do not spread them carelessly Negative words create negative energy and repel those around you Live in the positive. Leave your "stamp" on everything you do Make yourself an icon to be admired and respected Become an inspiration to others So think carefully before you speak and act Every action, every word carries a consequence Create a genuineness about you that is addictive to all those who meet you And finally, leave a mark on those you meet that couldn't have been left if you weren't in their lives.....Peace, Love & Music...Electric Dave"

http://www.myspace.com/electricdave2
Your Australian Poster Guy
User avatar
edgar
Art Expert
Posts: 4342
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:00 am

Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:06 pm

boatingbenny wrote:Electricdave is a true phony :lol:
Fixed.

Did I ever tell you folks about the time I stopped by B.B. King's in NYC to meet "The Man"?
Grateful69Phish wrote:anybody this stupid doesn't become naturally intelligent!
franklinstowr
Flipper
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 12:00 am

Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:05 pm

edgar wrote:
Fixed.

Did I ever tell you folks about the time I stopped by B.B. King's in NYC to meet "The Man"?
Do tell. Let's hear about it
User avatar
MattTheCraw
Art Expert
Posts: 2439
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Melbourne Australia
Contact:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:18 pm

:lurk:
Your Australian Poster Guy
automator
Nobody
Posts: 127818
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:28 pm

New image Audioslave LA 05 EMEK
Brown Edition

Image
hunkster
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 402
Joined: Mon May 02, 2005 12:00 am

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:36 am

RGG is selling the purple sky variant on ebay, it's 13/15
That's kinda strange, since that number was sold before according to the EB sales stats ??
automator
Nobody
Posts: 127818
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:02 pm

New image Audioslave LA 05 EMEK


Image
User avatar
canuck
Art Freak
Posts: 10976
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:23 pm
Location: US of A

Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:45 am

Wood variant up on the bay.

eBay 350863246914
Image
User avatar
rockbridge
Art Expert
Posts: 2351
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:10 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:22 pm

Been trying to find this Purple Ground for about 5 years...Happy to finally grab one:

Image
User avatar
dodgers77
Art Expert
Posts: 2059
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:32 am

Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:31 pm

:drool: sweet pick up!
Post Reply