Lotus Ornament 08 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
liveween
Art Enthusiast

Mon May 19, 2008 4:43 pm

jimmy4wmu wrote: I'm chilled, just gonna speak IMO that was a dick move
Agreed. Annoying.
Dizzyegg05
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 19, 2008 4:44 pm

forget tht now. OG is super fast. could be something happening?
dundun
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 19, 2008 4:45 pm

stickee wrote:gotta shift dem Big proofs somehow....plus I am on 10% commision :lol:
This is the funniest thing i've seen in months on a message board. Anyone that's stupid enough to fall for it should be ashamed to call themselves an OG fan.
rssesq
Art Expert

Mon May 19, 2008 4:45 pm

Dizzyegg05 wrote:forget tht now. OG is super fast. could be something happening?
its never been this fast
jimmy4wmu
Art Expert

Mon May 19, 2008 4:48 pm

dundun wrote:
stickee wrote:gotta shift dem Big proofs somehow....plus I am on 10% commision :lol:
This is the funniest thing i've seen in months on a message board. Anyone that's stupid enough to fall for it should be ashamed to call themselves an OG fan.
no thats a dick move, people don't look at the links, they just click them because you figure most people are trying to help
fluffhead13 wrote:after an A in multidimensional calculus and an A in matrices and differential equations, how dare u questions my math skills.
http://www.distractyourface.com
dundun
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 19, 2008 4:49 pm

jimmy4wmu wrote:
dundun wrote:
no thats a dick move, people don't look at the links, they just click them because you figure most people are trying to help
Nope pretty funny. You can see that it says product id 3. Nuff said. Chill out dude.
rssesq
Art Expert

Mon May 19, 2008 4:50 pm

jimmy4wmu wrote:
dundun wrote:
Like Sonny told C in a Bronx Tale, "they're JERKOFFS"
halopigg
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 19, 2008 4:51 pm

oh jokes! i get jokes!
dirkstainly
EB Team

Dizzyegg05 wrote:forget tht now. OG is super fast. could be something happening?
Folks probably gave up figuring it's tomorrow, or everyone had to take a dump at the same time. That's why I have a laptop ;)
jimmy4wmu
Art Expert

rssesq wrote:
jimmy4wmu wrote:
dundun wrote:
:lol: ur all about the movie analogies
fluffhead13 wrote:after an A in multidimensional calculus and an A in matrices and differential equations, how dare u questions my math skills.
http://www.distractyourface.com
db23
Art Expert

Mon May 19, 2008 4:52 pm

dundun wrote:
jimmy4wmu wrote:
dundun wrote:
Nope pretty funny. You can see that it says product id 3. Nuff said. Chill out dude.
OH MY GOD! It says product id 3! Oh then what fools we all are for not being so far up Shepard's ass that we know all of the product numbers! Oh jimmy4wmu, how could you not know that? From now on just PM DunDun to find out all the information you could ever need about Shepard and Obey Giant.

And I actually like Stickee's posts and realize he was just goofin' but DunDun is DunDouche.
rssesq
Art Expert

Mon May 19, 2008 4:54 pm

jimmy4wmu wrote:
rssesq wrote:
jimmy4wmu wrote:
dundun wrote: This is the funniest thing i've seen in months on a message board. Anyone that's stupid enough to fall for it should be ashamed to call themselves an OG fan.
:lol: ur all about the movie analogies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QstmWn4l ... re=related
Last edited by rssesq on Mon May 19, 2008 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bobby-B
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 19, 2008 4:55 pm

Obviously all thegiant.org peeps are getting really board with each other so they have started to come over to EB.

Welcome fellas
dundun
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 19, 2008 4:56 pm

db23 wrote:
dundun wrote:
jimmy4wmu wrote:
dundun wrote: This is the funniest thing i've seen in months on a message board. Anyone that's stupid enough to fall for it should be ashamed to call themselves an OG fan.
OH MY GOD! It says product id 3! Oh then what fools we all are for not being so far up Shepard's ass that we know all of the product numbers! Oh jimmy4wmu, how could you not know that? From now on just PM DunDun to find out all the information you could ever need about Shepard and Obey Giant.

And I actually like Stickee's posts and realize he was just goofin' but DunDun is DunDouche.
You're a bandwagoning fag. Everyone who's ever bought a print or two from OG knows that BP has sat up there for years and has the lowest id number. Sorry you just hopped on board in the last few months when Obama dropped.
db23
Art Expert

Mon May 19, 2008 4:56 pm

Bobby-B wrote:Obviously all thegiant.org peeps are getting really board with each other so they have started to come over to EB.

Welcome fellas

:rolling: