The Cure Los Angeles N2 23 EMEK

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Fri May 26, 2023 10:17 am

This topic is dedicated to: The Cure Los Angeles N2 23 EMEK

automator
Nobody

Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:33 am

New image The Cure Los Angeles N2 23 EMEK

KipPotapych
Art Connoisseur

Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:33 am

Pretty cool print, actually. Some texture to printing. Shitty phone pics with no decent light source, but here are a couple:

And of course a bit of gorilla gripping, but what else do you expect from Music Today. Actually a lot better than the last one I bought from them, so can’t complain I guess.

Also, it had been flattening for a little while and is still curled as you can see. I have two more (do not remember which ones I bought, lol) in tubes that were delivered a few days ago; probably should take them out.

Oh, and the Danger print underneath is a bit meh. I’ll take a pic or two later and post in the appropriate thread.