Goodfellas 23 Mann

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Iracles
Art Connoisseur

Tue May 02, 2023 1:07 pm

I am incredibly bummed out by that typo. Oof.
kansasbbq
Art God

Tue May 02, 2023 3:57 pm

oldgreg wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 11:14 am
In regards to signatures, it wasn’t really logistically possible. Paul got in town late Friday night. The space they had for the show was like a 12 hour rental, and all the prints were still in the boxes from the printers on Saturday morning. Maybe next time they’ll have the space for longer than a day and Paul can have the time to sign over 1000 prints.
Curious how the variant Scream screening prints and APs got signed then....
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
oldgreg
Art Connoisseur

Tue May 02, 2023 7:57 pm

kansasbbq wrote:
oldgreg wrote:
In regards to signatures, it wasn’t really logistically possible. Paul got in town late Friday night. The space they had for the show was like a 12 hour rental, and all the prints were still in the boxes from the printers on Saturday morning. Maybe next time they’ll have the space for longer than a day and Paul can have the time to sign over 1000 prints.
You weren’t at the screening so I guess that explains why you don’t know that screening variants were not signed. Literally only AP copies at the event were signed
rubberneck
Art God

Tue May 02, 2023 8:39 pm

Mann apparently got delayed and wasn't able to make appearance at Friday's event as a result.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
kansasbbq
Art God

Wed May 03, 2023 2:27 pm

oldgreg wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 7:57 pm
kansasbbq wrote:
oldgreg wrote:
You weren’t at the screening so I guess that explains why you don’t know that screening variants were not signed. Literally only AP copies at the event were signed
I was not. But 2 different people at the show said their screening prints were signed.
cotis
Art Expert

Wed May 03, 2023 2:32 pm

screening prints arrived after the screening started. prints were numbered and bagged for attendees throughout the movie so no one had to wait.

saturday morning when space was turned over the boxes were opened, space was setup, and tables setup. also that morning the entire run of Goodfellas, Jackie Brown, and Scream regular editions had to be numbered. only AP's were signed of Goodfellas reg/var, Jackie Brown reg/var, and Scream reg/var which all wrapped up right before doors.
rubberneck
Art God

Wed May 03, 2023 4:18 pm

cotis wrote:
screening prints arrived after the screening started. prints were numbered and bagged for attendees throughout the movie so no one had to wait.

saturday morning when space was turned over the boxes were opened, space was setup, and tables setup. also that morning the entire run of Goodfellas, Jackie Brown, and Scream regular editions had to be numbered. only AP's were signed of Goodfellas reg/var, Jackie Brown reg/var, and Scream reg/var which all wrapped up right before doors.
Mann also came out and sat at table to allow all prints, both new and old to be signed. Patiently signed everything he was given.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
KSUvet
Art Expert

Wed May 03, 2023 4:34 pm

Iracles wrote:
I wish I'd seen this before the online sales. It really kind of makes me not want it. :facepalm:
"I see dudes using cotton gloves on prints that I know were printed while someone was drinking a beer or eating Cheetos, while water leaked from the ceiling. And I'm not even talking about my shop!" - alexfugazi
cotis
Art Expert

Wed May 03, 2023 4:48 pm

rubberneck wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 4:18 pm
cotis wrote:

Mann also came out and sat at table to allow all prints, both new and old to be signed. Patiently signed everything he was given.
yep, people were trying to get things signed by the sales area but it was not feasible. glad everyone was able to get things signed out in the other large room!
KSUvet
Art Expert

Thu May 04, 2023 9:53 pm

I guess we're not allowed to talk about typos in the FB group, since my post apparently got deleted (or just not "approved"). Sunshine only! :roll: :lol:
"I see dudes using cotton gloves on prints that I know were printed while someone was drinking a beer or eating Cheetos, while water leaked from the ceiling. And I'm not even talking about my shop!" - alexfugazi
kansasbbq
Art God

Fri May 05, 2023 8:41 am

KSUvet wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 9:53 pm
I guess we're not allowed to talk about typos in the FB group, since my post apparently got deleted (or just not "approved"). Sunshine only! :roll: :lol:
That seems silly.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Fri May 05, 2023 3:24 pm

Codeblue wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:35 pm
zacajewea wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:40 am
What's a gangser?
Luls. Henry hill was obvs drunk when he said it.
:lol:
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
Iracles
Art Connoisseur

Sun May 07, 2023 1:24 am

KSUvet wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 4:34 pm
Iracles wrote:
I wish I'd seen this before the online sales. It really kind of makes me not want it. :facepalm:
Yeah, I bought one from a kind EBeans member (should arrive in a couple of days) and saw the error when I checked this thread.

Really too bad, as I think that this is one of his better prints, but now I cannot think about it without getting annoyed.
KSUvet
Art Expert

Mon May 15, 2023 3:23 pm

Oof. Now I'm seeing that in addition to this one, "Jackie Brown" and "Scream" also have a problem with the type/credits. Someone needs to find a new line of work. :facepalm:
Kramerica
Art Freak

Mon May 15, 2023 6:36 pm

What's wrong with Jackie Brown?
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH