The Shawshank Redemption 22 Durieux

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
turnJBup
Art Freak

Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:09 am

Haven’t been disappointed yet opening an LD tube.
Love these things.
Kind of wish the Boogie Nights wasn’t so over the top on the cod piece, but the line work looks killer as usual. Glad to see the posters flying again, it way too quiet for a while…
jvwoodford
Art Connoisseur

Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:44 pm

turnJBup wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:47 pm
Haven’t seen Red Shoes or Paris TX… film or poster.
Remembered this comment and just dug out some pics I took a while back of Paris Texas (variant), only took them because I thought the colours and the print job overall were so beautiful I wanted to try and capture them. Also some of the inks are fluorescent so I took a few snaps with my blacklight torch on, that was an unexpected and welcome surprise as it adds a distinct neon drenched sadness to the piece. Just love the emotion in this one. Anyway, sorry to hijack the Shawshank discussion :oops:

SPAC04
Art Expert

Tue May 30, 2023 7:41 pm

not a huge LD fan but that "Paris, texas" poster is pretty nice. I actually came in to say I dont care much for the Shawshank poster haha
automator
Nobody

Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:07 pm

New image The Shawshank Redemption 22 Durieux
framed at furthur frames in denver